OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^shu friends?
grin.gif
ok buddy.

where are you from?
i didnt sa y shu FRIENDS its FIENDS! n further more i mean other cats dat on dey kick game like me there r no females that cop kicks like i doso hey i gotta network else where

Checkin in. Finally decided to sign up recently, remembered when I saw this thread that I bought a pair of CDP XVII's from Khalfani last summer. Going ona hunt around Alpharetta today after seeing the threads about the BB1's popping up at Ross stores, I'll report back what I find if anybody isinterested.

Dang I haven't been here in a minute. When I stopped buying kicks, I stopped coming to NT to avoid temptation all together. If there is anyone who couldhelp me keep track of who is who and what number belongs to who, PM me and I will update the list, and make sure everyone gets the appropriate signatures andwhat not. Thanks

Does anybody in here go to school or will be goin to school at Ga State this Fall??? Just wondering because that's where I'll be attending

Sig Check
Whats my Correct #???....i just picked #87 for the time being because i know its members waiting for numbers...

hey im a texas girl just moved to georgia (got stationed here by the air force)....trying to be down with Team Georgia since i'm no longer in Texas
frown.gif
lmk

hi, thx for reviving the thread lol.. Welcome to GA

i would have the sig but my sigs got banned for some reason
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom