OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Originally Posted by jays4life318

What's good....I am new to atl and I am knee deep in the kick game....fellow atl heads holler at me....shout out to zyr12.... I met him while getting db 3....

what's good my man, good to see you, keep in touch, we getting those cement 3 in January lol.
S/O to the Lenonx crew, I def. saw a lot of heat during the camp out.

Originally Posted by jumpman13ec

anybody looking for some red carpet lebron 7s or fresh water griffeys both sz 10 worn once
nerd.gif
my buddy is looking for a pair of Freshwater Griffeys, how much

I made a thread before wondering if there were any GSU heads. Seems this thread was the place to post. Any who, I stay at the University Lofts anybody down to chill HMU! As a side note: I passed on the DB III's unintentionally due to the ridiculous amounts of change in date, thought they were going to release this coming weekend!
mad.gif

I been looking for somebody to roll wit on gsu campus.... I am in navy and stationed down here....holla at me bro

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

I made a thread before wondering if there were any GSU heads. Seems this thread was the place to post. Any who, I stay at the University Lofts anybody down to chill HMU! As a side note: I passed on the DB III's unintentionally due to the ridiculous amounts of change in date, thought they were going to release this coming weekend!
mad.gif

Wsup dawg....holler at me....been trying to find a homie that go to gsu....

mad.gif

Bro, you're in the Navy? Thats pretty dope, are you a freshman? Hit me up on Facebook, here's my link  me

Originally Posted by Dric

My girl is a GSU panther, im there all the time.
Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

And I'm a GSU Panther...just transferred down here this semester from VA Beach...stay in midtown in APEX West apts...anyone going to the sneaker convention on saturday @ morehouse??? Ya'll holler at me whenever yall are hitting releases or whatnot...it'd be dope to meet some fellow sneakerheads down here...dont know too many ppl down here besides a few females for real
That's what's up. I'm only there Tuesdays and Thursdays. That will also be my schedule next semester too. I missed out on the sneaker convention at Morehouse. I'm always down to meet fellow sneaker heads, especially in the south.

mad.gif
I don't stay on campus, but I'm there 2x a week.

I been looking for somebody to roll wit on gsu campus.... I am in navy and stationed down here....holla at me bro
That's what's up man. Looks like a few GSU heads in here. You can always roll with us.
Originally Posted by Tappsracer

Can anyone join if they post on here and live in Ga, just moved here about yr and half tho and rock fresh and legit kicks everyday
Yes you can man. This team was started to get us GA sneaker heads acquainted with one another, especially during sneaker releases. You're more than welcome to get down with GA Sole.

And on a side note, I saw a few "selling" posts on the last page. Please, no selling in any other forums but the Buy/Sell forum. I do not want to see any of you guys get banned, and I am not trying to have this post locked. Thanks

Oh, and if you guys want to reach me, you can do so at any of the links in my signature below, or send me a PM.

Just copped alts....don't know if I really wanted them tho.....lol......anybody else having buyers remorse????

mad.gif

Bro, you're in the Navy? Thats pretty dope, are you a freshman? Hit me up on Facebook, here's my link  me

Naw I don't attend just trying to get on campus and talk to some girls and party....

I have been standing in the mall and thinking will i have buyers remorse... they just look different from the OG's. 
grin.gif

BlackIce---Im just trying out the Team GA tag... my only question is does it have to be Red/blk? and do i need to have that number from the 1st page?

^No it doesn't have to be red, and no you don't have to have a number. It's a long story but welcome to the team.

Thanks Fam... now we just gonna spread the knowledge and info and grow bigger everyday. Thanks for the membership. New to the area, gotta get educated about GA shoe scene

Back
Top Bottom