***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Why philly didn't move on HOV when beans was going at him?

Your never going to get close enough to make a move on someone like jay..He's usually performing in big venues doing something he's headlining..It's way different for someone like Game who perform mostly at clubs..but If you ever been to philly and talk to most people within the city most aren't Jay fans like they used to be..You think people on here think hes a snake..most old heads I talk to can't stand him...I mentioned Kiss because when him and beans was beefing he came here and famously tired to perform his diss at powerhouse and people threw glow sticks at him while on stage..Then a year a two later he got chased out of philly when he tired to perform a video here with eve..And kiss is beloved here..

Damn philly sounds miserable, all the old heads hate the goat? :lol:

His made in America tour doesn't seem to miss a beat. I bet if he announced a pop up show next week, the arena he performs at will be sold out

Damn philly sounds miserable, all the old heads hate the goat? :lol:

His made in America tour doesn't seem to miss a beat. I bet if he announced a pop up show next week, the arena he performs at will be sold out

Naw not miserable..dudes just take **** they perceive as slime **** serious here..especially older cats..And this goes all the way back to him offering 80,000 to sign the whole major figures group back in the day..And Jay a great businessman everytime he comes to philly he makes sure he feeds certain member of state property. Freeway always by his side when ever he's promoting something in philly.

East vs west coast ?

Stop
Yoooo, this is great, lol.  

It will never get to an East vs. West battle because Meek isn't big enough.  I don't think we will ever see anything like that again.  Cities, maybe but not whole coasts.  I am not even sure when Meek was given the East Coast to put on his back, lol.  There are plenty other NY artists that carry more weight and have more people behind them than Meek.

As far as this beef goes, it's interesting to see things unfold but it looks like Wack put that little bug in Game's ear and he ran with it.  Meek is still looking like a clown in this but not as much compared to when he and Drake were beefing.  He's on IG posting stuff then deleting, then posting stuff then deleting, writing essays and how real he is.  Saying how he loves the hood/Philly but just last week he was saying that the only reason he comes around to Philly is because of his probation otherwise he wouldn't come back.  Then he involves Sean Kingston and has him record a video that looks like it's a ransom video and now Sean is all of a sudden a hardcore thug, smh.

Philly, Bmore, and Cleveland are the same city forreal... different slang but same type of people are there
All big cities in the Midwest and east coast are the same basically. Different slang and the way people dress, but everything else is basically the same. That's why this whole "squaring up" thing must be a West coast thing or people being scared of game. If it go there nobody is gonna square up for the gram, them young wild boys are shooting. That's why I was saying he needed to chill beefing with thug and durk for no reason. They frail Lil ****** but they certified where they from and run with dudes who put that work in.

Lmao at he random ish yall talking bout.

Game bouts body this fool on wax tho

And problem responded to meek too. So this might be a LA vs philly thing if cats wanna jump onboard

Nothing is gonna happen these clowns don't want to got to jail....

This is very true..but dudes also not letting Game punk them either..Meek not letting Game punch on him that probably be worst for his career than going to jail..like will said none of these young dudes squaring up with Game and taking a L..they rather shoot you first before they get put on worldstar.

Wasn't it supposed to be Chicago versus Los Angeles before?

and was it supposed to be Atlanta versus Los Angeles before?

I can see something small happening next time meek is in LA

But I don't care for violence in any way shape or form... I just hope we get some [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] music out of this .

Also I'd be willing to bet Game doesn't care about beans getting involved and thinks he can get it too (on wax) y'all underestimating how disrespectful dude is [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He lives for this stuff and is probably excited Meek took the bait and others got involved

Man if y'all don't stop [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Philly dudes really? Haaaaaaa! What's about to happen to Game? C'mon man, like someone said, ain't nobody worrying about them Philly dudes (music or streets).

it's not only Philly, it's basically East Vs. West all over again. i'm guessing people forgot that Jay Z's Roc Nation is backing Meek Mill. he's basically got the whole East Coast on his back.

Dawg... calm down :lol: :lol:

If some good diss records come from this, cool but this ain't no damn East vs West.

Last edited:
I can see something small happening next time meek is in LA

But I don't care for violence in any way shape or form... I just hope we get some [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] music out of this .

Also I'd be willing to bet Game doesn't care about beans getting involved and thinks he can get it too (on wax) y'all underestimating how disrespectful dude is [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He lives for this stuff and is probably excited Meek took the bait and others got involved
More attention=him loving it. Beans getting involved just gives game exactly what he wants, more attention. Now he's gonna be in the media a week longer than he was supposed to be.

At the end of the day, anybody can get anybody whacked. Even Sean Kingston got enough guap and fame to get Game done in.

Rly feel like dude went after him cuz he started name dropping his girl, 50 clowned him on Instagram and all he did was post a pic of when they was cool

At the end of the day, anybody can get anybody whacked. Even Sean Kingston got enough guap and fame to get Game done in.

Rly feel like dude went after him cuz he started name dropping his girl, 50 clowned him on Instagram and all he did was post a pic of when they was cool
huh?

And yall wonder why no rappers ever come at no texas rappers.

Nobody want thse problems we can bring.

Clover G's :lol:

But Nip is a real one. Him, Kendrick and YG are the ones everybody should be behind.

Nip so damn lazy though :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom