***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Meek looks bad just for the fact that he can talk all tough NOW :smh: :lol: where was this with Drizzy? He could have dropped this diss during the Drake beef and we woulda been satisfied

Now? Damage was done before game even dropped the song

nah Drake ain't nothing to stress about, he already got exposed for having ghostwriters and being a fraud. he's done for on a street respect level, but with Game he went at him harder cause they think he's soft or ain't ready for a battle which he just proved everyone wrong. now game brought up Beanie's name which is flat out stupid cause now it's really on.

Beanie sigel own people don't respect him anymore. Hasn't that dude got shot up multiple times anyway. Game don't give a damn about a 42 year old lungless dude that wears a colostomy bag. Let the 2003 fantasy hiphop stuff go

nah Drake ain't nothing to stress about, he already got exposed for having ghostwriters and being a fraud. he's done for on a street respect level, but with Game he went at him harder cause they think he's soft or ain't ready for a battle which he just proved everyone wrong. now game brought up Beanie's name which is flat out stupid cause now it's really on.
This dude lol

Beanie sigel own people don't respect him anymore. Hasn't that dude got shot up multiple times anyway. Game don't give a damn about a 42 year old lungless dude that wears a colostomy bag. Let the 2003 fantasy hiphop stuff go

Beans is still very well respected.

Let that hurt go. Your father Hov has even forgiven beans. It's time for you to do the same :lol:

Beans is still very well respected.

Let that hurt go. Your father Hov has even forgiven beans. It's time for you to do the same :lol:

Hurt, nah, I love beans music and he was second best in the roc. But cmon homie acting like beans is the boogie man, dude gets dissed regularly by his own peeps that he steals show money from.

Last edited:
Nobody wants to hear beanie rap. Dude has to punch in all of his lines now due to being shot and it sounds terrible.

Hurt, nah, I love beans music and he was second best in the roc. But cmon homie acting like beans is the boogie man, dude gets dissed regularly by his own peeps that he steals show money from.

Oschino is mad at the rest of the crew because they acting scared of beans :lol:. Gunna, Neef and Free just did a show with beans. Peedi been in hiding, and still got love for beans. Sparks playing the back.....and Oschino got a vendetta.

I'm not saying beans is some super goon that draws fear from coast to coast. But I wouldn't take a respected grown man, that has influence in a violent city....with dudes under his thumb, lightly.

It won't go there. But if it did....sht could get reckless on both sides.

:lol:

Game is 38 years old himself...

Walking round here like a mix between a Chuckie Doll and Goof Troop with them overalls on.
N_ is mad insecure. He is a weasel

Beans got 1 lung, and rap better than the game

Game is 38 years old himself...

Walking round here like a mix between a Chuckie Doll and Goof Troop with them overalls on.
N_ is mad insecure. He is a weasel

Beans got 1 lung, and rap better than the game

Look man I'll agree on every bad thing said about DOJA aka the game, dude is a insecure clown. I'm just strictly speaking on people thinking this will be an east cost west coast battle, or acting like beanie sigel is james st Patrick when hes been food himself lately.

The bullets that hit Beans weren't intended for Beans, from what I know of the situation. 

What about the first time? In his home town.

Last edited:

Look man I'll agree on every bad thing said about DOJA aka the game, dude is a insecure clown. I'm just strictly speaking on people thinking this will be an east cost west coast battle, or acting like beanie sigel is james st Patrick when hes been food himself lately.
What about the first time? In his home town.

:smh: at calling beans food cuz he got hit up. Terrible mentality.

For what it's worth....Beans hit a ***** up outside a club a few years ago. He still with all the dumb sht apparently. Homie tried to sue him for it too. Don't know what ever happened with that.

Again, this violence sht ,over made up beef is soooo stupid and does not need and I don't will go there.

But don't sit there and act like beans...or them philly ****** won't let them things go just because beans is washed :lol:.

Beans and game from the same generation. Both been hit up before....and are surrounded by people that will take it there if need be.

we'll see if Beanie responds on record to judge whether he's still a force to be reckoned with. his recent music ain't that bad, people just now caping for Game cause he got that co-sign from Drake.

At the end of the day, this **** shouldn't go there. I don't wish no fights, shootings, deaths or any violence over some publicity stunt for a album. If it was some personal street **** cool, but this should be a 3 track exchange, couple shots in the future and that's that.

man I not gon even lie, the only person I want to see beat up and hurt out of all this is Sean Kingston :smh:

Seeing Game go at Beans reminds of him going at Shine. Game respected them both so much that it's weird to hear him dissing them.

Seeing Game go at Beans reminds of him going at Shine. Game respected them both so much that it's weird to hear him dissing them.

The same song beans dissed state property on game is featured lol

Kiss your *** goodbye remix

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom