OFFICIAL THREAD: Nike Zoom Crusader

I finally balled in these..it was surprisingly pleasant. After reading all the mixed reviews in here I wasnt necessarily optimistic about em. 

Kept me low to the floor, was really comfortable, traction was ok ( cant complain). Overall i enjoyed the shoes, will def be in my rotation. 

About order a pair now. Idk which to order the red pair of the black pair..Im still torn on the sizing. My hyperrevs were a 10 and they were a lil to long my kobe 8s are a 10 but they fit fine..idk and i dont have a local spot to try them on

Get the size 10

I'm a size 14 generally. I have these in a 14. I have the kobe 8s in a 14. Hyperrevs felt like a 14 1/2 (which I like). Hyperfuse, hyperdunk, hyper-anything...size 14.

Unless you have a really fat foot, get your normal size.

Last edited:
no problem, as for the color...IMO I'd go with the red. Black/white/grey is just too plain for a shoe that doesn't exactly have a lot of style.

My orange pair come in tomorrow
nerd.gif

I'm a size 10.5 in kobes and ordered the black/white/grey xdr in the same size. Hope it fits me perfectly. Really like black coz it doesn't appear to get dirty easily

A little miffed...my orange pair came today but they didn't have the blue laces. They had orange laces with blue specks and a second pair of plain orange laces.

I ordered a couple pairs of light blue laces, try to find one that's a good match. smh Nike
mean.gif

This is my second pair, I also have the black/blues. When you first put them on they feel a little tight but after awhile they relax a bit. The cushioning is nice though, firm but comfortable.

Other than the laces, you can also see how the sock liner and outsole are a much darker grey than Nike's photo shows.

Thanks guys
laugh.gif

Got the laces, I'll show the swap but I think they're still a shade off of what I want.

I want to cop these so bad but the iffy traction and bad support is keeping me away from these....

Has anyone played in these without ankle braces or taped ankles? How's it feel?
Yeah, felt great til I sprained my anterior and posterior ligaments as well as my deltoid ligament. Ended up returning the shoe cause of how much I hated them for it after that lol.

Went up for a rebound and got undercut after someone pushed another guy going for a rebound directly under me and threw me off balance. Landed with my ankle already inverted directly onto the hardwood and the guy who undercut me came crashing down with me. So about 370 lbs worth of weight directly onto my ankle. I really don't know how I managed to sprain both sides of my ankle but I'm assuming I twisted it in a weird manner when I came crashing down as well. I gotta say for 20 dollars more Kobe 8's are definitely the better pickup. There is absolutely zero support on the Crusaders and the traction is already not that great compared to a lot of other shoes on the market.

I mean judging from what happened to do think it's the shoes fault? It could have happened in any shoe..?

Back
Top Bottom