Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

just ordered this jawn from my childhood. Did anyone play this game on SNES / Genesis??

tmntTournamentFightersAd.jpg

]

Used to be the game at my house.. :nthat:

I second that damn shark. He had this cheating $&@ swim move the took upthe whole screen and nearly unblockable.

What's your IG? It'd be cool to check out the progression :nerd:

naw i dont but here is an update thus far, shaded mikey, finished caseys hockey stick, colored splintered, and added usagi!

here are some pickups

i know they are pricey but i love them still need donny and leo

i just got my first place so i been buying alot of figure since i have the space now and can display them now

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 - Turtles in Time
www.snesfun.com/game.php?id=1278

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5 - Tournament Fighters
www.snesfun.com/game.php?id=1280

enjoy
:D

dude you just ****** me up, now ill be doing nothing at work. :rofl: :D :smokin

naw i dont but here is an update thus far, shaded mikey, finished caseys hockey stick, colored splintered, and added usagi!

i know they are pricey but i love them still need donny and leo

that sleeve bro! :smokin :smokin :smokin

i love my Revoltech Mikey, probably gonna pick up Leo next or Donnie. Deff the best figures around next to the Neca turtles!

ive been building my Nickelodeon basic figure line as well, i got the bros, Casey, April, Shredder (with removable mask), Tiger Claw, and Mousers. Got Bebop and Rocksteady on the way too, they should be in next week.

Yea I got 4 footninjas, the 2 dif shredders, 2 packs of mousers, metalhead, newtralizer, slash, leaterhead, and the 4 turtle, I want splinter and that's it ill be done. I think lol

look up the classic collection, doubt you can find them in stores anymore at retail so you may overpay but they are beautiful. the articulation on them and the turtles is great!

I was really disappointed in the Classic collection turtles, I have all 4 and they are constructed pretty poorly, especially for nearly $100 for all 4 them.

I still want RS and BB but I'm not coughing up any extra if they are similar to the 4 I have, Playmates quality isn't great

look up the classic collection, doubt you can find them in stores anymore at retail so you may overpay but they are beautiful. the articulation on them and the turtles is great!

Damn didnt know they made the classic collection of these. I was think more of the retro toys, but I may hunt these down, thanks

Thanks for the review 9th Wonder 9th Wonder

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually enjoy my classic collction turtles and BB/RS. Def looking forward to the krang and shredder one!! Not a fan of the nick BB/RS.

I was really disappointed in the Classic collection turtles, I have all 4 and they are constructed pretty poorly, especially for nearly $100 for all 4 them.

I still want RS and BB but I'm not coughing up any extra if they are similar to the 4 I have, Playmates quality isn't great

what didnt you like about the construction?

I actually enjoy my classic collction turtles and BB/RS. Def looking forward to the krang and shredder one!! Not a fan of the nick BB/RS.

Krang and Shredder molds look nice, cant wait to see the final product.

Last edited:
A lot of the turtles I picked through at TRU had cosmetic issues, especially their eyes. They should have considered going without painting the pupils on the figs imo...

My favorite TMNT line were the early 90s movie figures, had almost a rubber feel to them, they were sweet. Wish I still had a couple of them

A lot of the turtles I picked through at TRU had cosmetic issues, especially their eyes. They should have considered going without painting the pupils on the figs imo...

My favorite TMNT line were the early 90s movie figures, had almost a rubber feel to them, they were sweet. Wish I still had a couple of them

i still have my OG turtles. i have movie don for sure. i saw him last time i looked through my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom