Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

found some this morning on my break. got my favorite bro and April!

No description available.

this also just arrived a couple minutes ago from Best Buy. Wanderer Mikey shouldn't be too far behind.

got to see Mutant Mayhem on Saturday and we thoroughly enjoyed it. it was my little ones first time at the theater and she stood up and engaged through the whole thing, even got plenty of laughs. it had a lot of heart, charm and thoughtfulness. i thought they did a great job with the cast of characters. take the kids! looking forward to my second viewing this weekend!

STAY FOR THE MID CREDITS!

“yurrrrr we outsideeeeee!”

May be an image of shoes

arrived just now. just a heads up, received no tracking number or email. order status still shows unfulfilled on my account as well (funny i had just checked earlier this morning). so keep an eye out for an unexpected delivery.

May be an image of toy and text that says 'BACK Û' IN FOR THEIR NEWEST TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TORTLES ጋር nickelodeon'

OST just dropped digitally! hope we get a vinyl release! by the guys from Nine Inch Nails.

Did not know Trent and Atticus did the the soundtrack. I'm sure they'll drop a Vinyl seeing how this movie is reaching out to the Gen X,Gen Z nostalgia and that demographic makes up a big part of the vinyl collector scene.

That's a cool print. I remember having that original poster from the first film hanging in my room.

main reason i wanted to pick it up!

Watching the movie tomorrow. Daughter is super excited about it and this will be my son's first time watching a movie in theaters lol. Let's see how that goes.

this was also my daughters first movie theaters outing, she is 4. she was engaged through the whole thing and had plenty of laughs!

I need a video game with the movie graphics asap

word up!

Did not know Trent and Atticus did the the soundtrack. I'm sure they'll drop a Vinyl seeing how this movie is reaching out to the Gen X,Gen Z nostalgia and that demographic makes up a big part of the vinyl collector scene.

yea it came out awesome. fingers crossed since they've done some of the others in vinyl!

Back
Top Bottom