Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Cake soap april. Lol
1692296361849.png

Finally saw the Laird set in person and...passed.

the Lawson set? if so thats crazy, best turtles out IMO!

for those who ordered, Wanderer Mikey is shipping. mine is due tm, some people already have them. might be worth checking your local Best Buys too.

my LRG Shredders Revenge Radical Edition is also due tm!

It's crazy I've been with the neca turtle line from the beginning of the toon and movie stuff. Now I'm getting burnt out. I dropped out of the toon line late last year and stopped the movie after my tmnt 3 set. I really wanna get into the comic line but some are hard to find and them going from 27 to 37 killed it.

It's crazy I've been with the neca turtle line from the beginning of the toon and movie stuff. Now I'm getting burnt out. I dropped out of the toon line late last year and stopped the movie after my tmnt 3 set. I really wanna get into the comic line but some are hard to find and them going from 27 to 37 killed it.

yea ive been with them since the 2016 8 pack. its crazy how much the Toon line has ballooned since. the massive drops they do dont help. with another Target event starting next week till 9/29 right in the middle of this sewer diorama pre order. they're killing people financially. i totally understand the burn out!

after a 14 month wait its finally here! Shredders Revenge Radical Edition from Limited Run Games! i had already double dipped and bought it digitally because i knew the wait would be a year minimum but still excited for all the extra goodies. perfect timing too with the new DLC in a week or so. thinking of getting the Donnie card graded if possible to preserve it because otherwise its gonna get tossed somewhere and beat to ****..

No description available.

Wanderer Mikey showed up just now too! 🔥

yea ive been with them since the 2016 8 pack. its crazy how much the Toon line has ballooned since. the massive drops they do dont help. with another Target event starting next week till 9/29 right in the middle of this sewer diorama pre order. they're killing people financially. i totally understand the burn out!

what else is target bout to drop?

fam there’s no entire way

atleast I have a month off to see what neca drops with em

I need the last 4 pack from target

hopefully that’s one of the drops

edit- not the last 4 pack but the one before the last

Last edited:

crazy that its hitting digital so early but considering many believe it hasnt made as much (no promotion from the stars due to the strike) so maybe theyre trying to as much as they can on digital instead

awesome news all around. been so long that ive seen shelves PACKED at stores across different departments. toy, food, clothing, back to school, bedding.

i wonder what was their total spent on the film? i believe it was reported at $70M but i dont think that includes advertising, etc. but good for Seth and the team!

from a fan to fans, its been received well.

#COWABUNGA

Cowabunga GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I never noticed til recently that in secret of the ooze that the turtles didn’t really fight with any of their weapons

after a 14 month wait its finally here! Shredders Revenge Radical Edition from Limited Run Games! i had already double dipped and bought it digitally because i knew the wait would be a year minimum but still excited for all the extra goodies. perfect timing too with the new DLC in a week or so. thinking of getting the Donnie card graded if possible to preserve it because otherwise its gonna get tossed somewhere and beat to ****..

Wanderer Mikey showed up just now too! 🔥

Still waiting for those guys to ship mines out, I have the Switch Radical edition too

Back
Top Bottom