Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

80's babies we goin in!

not all of us
laugh.gif
I never seen so many "grown" people going ape over toys

Originally Posted by IsoldMysole

for all the TMNT fans out there, I would spend money on the Neca Series before buying this.

didn't know a thing about these growing up, so they'e irrelevant to me

Originally Posted by enyceking

i know im not the only one who wanted to buy like 20 foot soldiers to go to war....my parents wasnt havin that tho
tired.gif
never did get that technodrome either
mad.gif

best believe i had this tho
pimp.gif

im1fg2.jpg

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
i havent seen that thing in 10+ yrs!!! my favorite accessory!!! i always wanted to put helium in it and seewhat happened... dad wasnt having it!!!
laugh.gif

Damn, I gotta get these. I had all of them back when I was a kid. The memories I have of me playing with them with my cousin will stay with me forever. Thosewere the days. My favorites were the pizza-shooting van and there was a motorcycle I believe with a side cart which was a trash can, correct me if I'mwrong. Man I miss those toys.

I wouldn't go out of my way to get them, but it looks like they'd be fun to have.

I don't even know what I would do with them, they'd just be more $#!+ taking up space that I don't have.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Went to Target, and they had nothing.
went to my local target, they already cleared an aisle and had the Label on the hanger "25th anniversary TMNT"....I ask one of thepeople who worked there, and they said they should have them in stock by the weekend
pimp.gif

I got there and I saw those aisles empty, I was like " What?? They sold out?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
"

But yeah, keep on checking later this week, they should have them by then

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Being a manager at Target $@$%*!! puttin these in the back till payday
laugh.gif
you gotta let us know when they're putting these in stock
laugh.gif
roll.gif

its funny how bunch of grown people are going crazy over these
roll.gif

laugh.gif
You already know my dude. Kids better not hog them up. I'ma bullywhen it comes to TMNT action figures.

I know Neca is going for the hardcore comic fans but... Wish they would come out with colored Turtles...

14bon0h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom