Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

what the hell is a colored turtle, those look dumb. When my girl gets here we are going to target to see if they have any.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

I wonder how collectors feel about this?
laugh.gif
either they don't care or they're pissed off thatthey paid outrageous prices for the OG's

kinda like the difference between buying the OG penny's and the retro penny's
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif

laugh.gif
either they don't care or they're pissed off that they paid outrageous prices for the OG's

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Another Penny reference...didn't see that coming...
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I checked 2 Targets and didn't see anything either. I'll check again tomorrow.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
either they don't care or they're pissed off that they paid outrageous prices for the OG's

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Yup.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Yup.

Just like collecting Transformers. No matter how many times they re-release one of the OG toys, there's always a market for the original ones. Ifanything, they'd probably be happy b/c they can keep their old ones sealed and buy these new ones to open & display. I'm only coppin' Leothough
pimp.gif

I havent seen these at work yet. I know there reseting toys next week so they should be out by sunday at most targets. Imma get donny as soon as we get themin!
eek.gif
I work in the back so i get to see what we get like the good darkknight figures. Ill check when i get to work tomorrow and see when they set. My fav tmnt figure was the tmnt 2 ones. Does anyone remeber those? Ive beenlooking for a donatello for a long time and still havent found one
ohwell.gif
.Anyone know where i can find one?

damn I had all the og turtle ones. those were the days.
pimp.gif
I might take my lil nephew with me to copp those so I wouldn't looks so bad.

Def brings back memories. Born in 1985 and remember having all those toys. Went to Target here in Socal and they had two pegs of these 25th aniv. toys but wereall sold out. I'll be checking for these every now and then. Probably not as hard as I was checking for those Dark Knight toys though.

i have most of these sitting in a box in my closet. the bebop and rocky toys are
pimp.gif
and casey jones is that dude.

i even have leonardo dressed up in baseball gear, he's got a turtles uniform and bat and everything
roll.gif

anyone remember the space jam toys? i've got a bugs bunny, a elmer fudd, taz, a couple of the monsters and even a mj toy that looks nothing like him

i have most of these sitting in a box in my closet. the bebop and rocky toys are
pimp.gif
and casey jones is that dude.

i even have leonardo dressed up in baseball gear, he's got a turtles uniform and bat and everything
roll.gif

anyone remember the space jam toys? i've got a bugs bunny, a elmer fudd, taz, a couple of the monsters and even a mj toy that looks nothing like him

I'll be updating this thread when we get these in stock
pimp.gif

I got my NT fam if you guys need any if they sell out in your area

http://www.tmnttoys.com/figures.html
http://www.tmnttoys.com/figures.htmlhttp://www.tmnttoys.com/figures.html

wow, if that is accurate and complete, i had EVERY single figure, vehicle, location/etc they released from the beginning to the end of 1993.I'm about to go get my parents some wine in gratitude right now. They're all still up in the attic at home too. I remember chasing the cat around withthe turtle pizza thrower. She was not a fan at the time, but she's still around at the age of 18. Seems like forever ago.

Back
Top Bottom