Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

IMG_20240121_164004_925.jpg

Some TMNT inspired ski masks

Does NECA take forever to ship? Placed my order on the 21st and have yet to receive any shipping info.

Honestly would’ve thought to receive that by now.

Does NECA take forever to ship? Placed my order on the 21st and have yet to receive any shipping info.

Honestly would’ve thought to receive that by now.
Yea they're pretty bad. I had stuff show up with out tracking before. I remember I talked to customer service about my address change before the party wagon came out. They changed my address and it STILL showed up in the original address smh.

Yea they're pretty bad. I had stuff show up with out tracking before. I remember I talked to customer service about my address change before the party wagon came out. They changed my address and it STILL showed up in the original address smh.
Thanks for confirming. I'm going to email them and ask for an update my order.

new Haulathon event items are popping up at Target. there is a ton of stuff. this is just what i wanted first from what my boy came across. ill get the others when they hit my area.

other items for this Haulathon include...
Toon Samurai Mikey/Space Donnie 2pk
Toon Ultimate Leo, Raph, Donnie
Toon Samurai Usagi
Mirage Baxter
Mirage Jack Kirby
Mirage Elite Guard
Mirage Foot Ninja
IDW The Last Ronin Synja Patrol 2pk

NECA is ****ing relentless! :lol:

No description available.

finally found an end cap today at noon on my lunch break. picked up 3 i needed. Kirby, Enforcer and Elite Foot.

Union, NJ.

All I am missing is the enforcer
IMG_20240405_164719748_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240405_164823042_HDR.jpg

Got these 2 BST AXT too
IMG_20240405_164841286_HDR.jpg
This purple Walker Krang is honestly one of my favorite Krang figures
IMG_20240405_164833539_HDR.jpg

Found this game at a con this past weekend had to finish the trilogy. Still need a Box for the first game
IMG_20240407_180433571.jpg

My Targets near me SUCK.

be sure to check ALL the surrounding toy areas. these (at least by me) arent in electronics like usual. they have end caps on the inside AND outside isle of toys. each of my two local spots are in different locations.

Back
Top Bottom