Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

not live yet.

6567477_sd.jpg;maxHeight=120;maxWidth=120

IT FINALLY ARRIVED! after a year and seven months!

dont mind the crappy pics. i have to make space for it in the display so i didnt plan to open it. i only did last night because of various QC issues i had seen in the recent days. so i figured id inspect it before its too late. then right back in the box she went.

some quick thoughts. honestly i think it’s great. mine is pretty solid. doors open and close just fine. lights are bright af. i am still skeptical about the gunner door tho, it shouldve had a double hinge. i probably wouldn’t use it without propping it with something. rolls nicely too.

cant wait to have it displayed in the collection and fill it up. i think it would benefit from some line work but i am happy with my investment.

No description available.

some new pre orders went live today at 12. probably gonna hold off until i see them in store as i don't think any are exclusive to the site.

some new pre orders went live today at 12. probably gonna hold off until i see them in store as i don't think any are exclusive to the site.

The Last Ronin figures should be available for pre-order at other retailers too, right?

The Last Ronin figures should be available for pre-order at other retailers too, right?

yea i don't think any are exclusive to the NECA site. im going to assume other retailers will start to solicit after the NECA Store pre orders are done. i hope i don't regret not buying that Usagi pack. only one im really concerned about honestly.

yea i don't think any are exclusive to the NECA site. im going to assume other retailers will start to solicit after the NECA Store pre orders are done. i hope i don't regret not buying that Usagi pack. only one im really concerned about honestly.
Raph is exclusive I believe. More arrows/accessories and bloody variant. 4 pack probably an exclusive too. I just copped everything so I don't regret anything lol if I don't want it I'll trade or sell off.

I’ve wondered about ordering from aliexpress for awhile now.

Heard they’re neca stuff is official but never pulled the trigger.

I'm about to cop those space usagis off there^^^ lol

I’ve wondered about ordering from aliexpress for awhile now.

Heard they’re neca stuff is official but never pulled the trigger.

for those hesitant, rest assured figures are the real deal from Ali. i ordered Universal Monsters Hunchback Leo, standard Usagi and a pack of mousers last May and they were all legit.

i will say for those who collect boxes it might not be for you. most the sellers pack exceptionally well but keep in mind they're coming from overseas so its passes tons of hands/facilities before it gets to you. so you may get a crushed box. from the order i mentioned, the mouser pack box was DESTROYED but all the figures were fine. great option for those who don't like to hunt or have a hard time finding locally.

Ronin Foot Bot and Ronin Karai are also available from the same seller btw.

Just went ahead and ordered the latest Last Ronin figures and both space Usagi figures.

Now if I could find a the Laird TMNT set at a 'reasonable' price.

Back
Top Bottom