OFFICIAL TN TITANS VS. SD CHARGERS PLAYOFF THREAD (GO TITANS!!!)

eek.gif
finna say flo, don't blow it like last year

edit: More room to run
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Oh, my bad DeadSet. I'll look forward to seeing the Pats in the AFC Championship.

laugh.gif
Dude we BOTH have a long way to go for that...

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Its a beautiful thing to be a Charger fan for so many years and finally have another playoff victory.

embarassed.gif

If only OU could do pull one next year
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

C Money 88 05 wrote:
tough break SKA, I JUST got done laughing at your post in the game thread, then I see this post.

Or is it.......?
I mean you do have the Chargers in your Team Rotation.

Are you REALLY that upset?

anyway, go Titans, can't wait until 4:30 on sunday.
Like I've said before, my 5 teams are my 5 teams and always will be my 5 teams. Those 5 teams are my rotation, NOT the rest of the teams listed in my sig. I don't rep (and never have) the rest of the teams in my sig; just the first 5.

The other teams mentioned? I'm from SoCal, and I've always had love for them. My sig is simply letting it known that I'm not some Angels fans that hates the Dodgers dirty, rotten guts, or a Lakers fan that wishes the Clippers would cease to exist. That's not me. In those examples, the Angels and Lakers are my teams, but in the event that they're gone, I'll be cheering for the Dodgers or Clippers... AS AN ANGELS/LAKERS FAN.

Next week, a Chargers loss is the only thing that will make me happy. They are not my 'NFL Team #2'. I have one team in the NFL, and it's the Titans. The other teams in the league are my team #2, but I would cheer for the Chargers simply by SoCal default, but they are NOT my team.

Long story short:
#1- Titans
#2- NFL, but the Chargers get more love being that I've been to multiple Chargers games back when the stadium was called Jack Murphy. That does NOT make them my #2 team, because they're not. There are the Titans, and everyone else. If the Titans weren't in the playoffs, yes, I would wish the Chargers would win it all, and I would also wish the Patriots win it all (to complete this whole history thing and to shut Mercury up), and I would wish the Colts would win it all (so Peyton can bring the 'Peyton vs. Brady' score to 3-2), and I would wish the ******** win it all (tough season, 'feel-good pick). See what I mean?

I wish I could put all of that in my sig somehow.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

will Vince Young ever be a good QB? i like him, but i just have a vision of him being replaced a couple years down the line and becoming a Seneca Wallace-type backup

i feel like the Titans didn't even really need him. well, they needed a QB, but not necessarily Young. its like they just took him because he was a winner and a dynamic player like that is too good to pass up on draft day. but he doesn't seem like he fits the prototype that the Titans need.

Nope, but would they be any better with Matt Leinart? I think they need some receivers BAD...

Ugly first half. But our San Diego boys got it done when it needed to get done. Cheers to all the Charger fans out there!

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

will Vince Young ever be a good QB? i like him, but i just have a vision of him being replaced a couple years down the line and becoming a Seneca Wallace-type backup

i feel like the Titans didn't even really need him. well, they needed a QB, but not necessarily Young. its like they just took him because he was a winner and a dynamic player like that is too good to pass up on draft day. but he doesn't seem like he fits the prototype that the Titans need.

Nope, but would they be any better with Matt Leinart? I think they need some receivers BAD...

False. VY is good. Will only get better.

I wonder how the Titans would've looked with Leinart under center. His OC/RB from college on the same team... I wouldn't be surprised if he didend up like Seneca.

Originally Posted by buggz31

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

False. VY is good. Will only get better.

He couldn't get any worse, so that's easy to say.
laugh.gif

frontrunner4life- It's really not that big of a deal. It's no different than someone cheering for the Titans because they wanted the Chargers to lose,or cheering for the Jags next week because they hate the Patriots. It's not uncommon at all for a person to want a team to win that isn't their team,since that team winning has no effect at all on their own team.

P.S. I'm not going to tell you how i knew it would be a matter of time before you tried to put me on blast, but I knew.
laugh.gif
Cute.

Sweet Mother of God the Lord is good we finally won a freaking playoff game since 1994.

HALLEJUAH!!!!

Everything aside that I've said, PR you stepped it up damnit!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Chambers.

Vincent Jackson.

LT.

The Lord is good!!!!

Congrats to the Chargers fans. Waiting since 94' for a playoff win, it must feel great. Well deserved, Titans just didn't have it all to keep the lead,or add more on for that matter.

I thought it would be a blowout to be honest, so I was surprised to see the Titans lead for a portion of the game.

Back
Top Bottom