OFFICIAL TN TITANS VS. SD CHARGERS PLAYOFF THREAD (GO TITANS!!!)

Ok.

Back to reality.

Now a healthy Colts team in Indy.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

frontrunner4life- It's really not that big of a deal. It's no different than someone cheering for the Titans because they wanted the Chargers to lose, or cheering for the Jags next week because they hate the Patriots. It's not uncommon at all for a person to want a team to win that isn't their team, since that team winning has no effect at all on their own team.

P.S. I'm not going to tell you how i knew it would be a matter of time before you tried to put me on blast, but I knew.
laugh.gif
Cute.

come on, i thought u would find the humor in that, ska.
im somewhat disappointed
smh.gif

Happy to see LT get a playoff win...

Titans played real tough, they just needed more offensively in the 2nd half...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Ok.

Back to reality.

frown.gif

lol I know right. I've been waiting to play the colts in the playoffs for the last 3 years. Colts always struggle with us, remember that. And we are away better team then the last 3 years, when we get it together.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

i don't get why people say rivers doesn't have a arm?

He has an accurate arm. But it falls short of that. Norv Turner needs to give this guy some lessons on arm strength and such. He has alot to improve on,but I have the utmost faith in dude.

frontrunner4life- It's really not that big of a deal. It's no different than someone cheering for the Titans because they wanted the Chargers to lose, or cheering for the Jags next week because they hate the Patriots. It's not uncommon at all for a person to want a team to win that isn't their team, since that team winning has no effect at all on their own team.

P.S. I'm not going to tell you how i knew it would be a matter of time before you tried to put me on blast, but I knew.
laugh.gif
Cute.
frontrunner4life wrote:
im somewhat disappointed
smh.gif

Nope.

In sports fandom, bandwagonning is like giving up on your kids. That's why your screen name + sig combo is funny; because that's the #1 thing norespectable fan would do.

So yes, I do take exception to anyone trying to paint a picture of me as a frontrunner/bandwagonner.

Originally Posted by buggz31

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Ok.

Back to reality.

frown.gif

lol I know right. I've been waiting to play the colts in the playoffs for the last 3 years. Colts always struggle with us, remember that. And we are a way better team then the last 3 years, when we get it together.

happy.gif
All I'm going to say is that the Chargers cannot play the first half against the Colts like we did against the Titans.

laugh.gif
Cute.
frontrunner4life wrote:
im somewhat disappointed
smh.gif
Nope.

In sports fandom, bandwagonning is like giving up on your kids. That's why your screen name + sig combo is funny; because that's the #1 thing no respectable fan would do.

So yes, I do take exception to anyone trying to paint a picture of me as a frontrunner/bandwagonner.
bad choice of words. i meant i thought you would catch the irony in it. Me of all people shaking my head atyou for rooting for other teams.
laugh.gif

obviously i have my own teams but i just thought i'd give some of my S&T folk some laughs with my sig+sn+avy combo.

Well I think now the novelty is starting to wear off, because I've noticed in a few threads that some NTers are starting to take you seriously, like thosereally are your teams.
laugh.gif

I thought it was hilarious the first time I saw you post, and I don't know how anyone could honestly think that anyone could honestly be a fan of all thoseteams right now.
roll.gif

I damn near caught pneumonia cookin' up that Korean BBQ out there and subsequently crying the rain for the first half.

I hate Fat Albert.

I predict the Colts will be favored by 6.5-8.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!

VY has a lot of work to do. But I'm also glad my dude LenDale is getting his. He's gonna be a beast for years to come if he can stay healthy. With thatsaid, add some receivers on this team and they'll cause some problems in the AFC South.

Damn I hope Gates is good for next Sunday...

Back
Top Bottom