Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I never gotten a chance to reserve for the banned 1, only thing I hit was the raffles for the ovo 12 surprisingly

Is that SNKRS or Nike+ ?

The ICONs below matches my SNKRS

For Nike+, I have FEED , MY STORE, SERVICES and INBOX

I'm a bigger guy, so my fav Levi's jeans of all time are the 508. It's a shame they don't sell them in North America anymore. Maybe some outlets have them, but I think it's Euro only now. They're bigger in the thigh, but taper quite nicely at the ankle.

Last edited:
Good luck with that, hope it happens for you. Sadly, it's hard to trade shoes now
mean.gif
. Will be faster to sell and buy back your size.
I Know Q but its abit complicated as a very kind friend was able to get his size (1 pair and not much of a shoehead) but willing to give it to me for retail if I can get a trade for my size, otherwise he is keeping it.  So, if anyone needs a ds 10 and has a 9, pm me.  Thanks

Levi's Yorkdale got some selvedge in their slim fits (511), pretty good quality for roughly $150. Comes in 3 washes: dark indigo, light wash and medium. You can get a raw indigo for $200 also. I believe I saw the same Levi's at Club Monaco Yorkdale so check there plus their other stores. As for their non-selvedge stuff, $100 is a general ball park for their good quality jeans if you properly care for them (wash as least as possible, but if you must... cold water &I hang dry).

If ~anyone~ can bless an 11.5 in black/red 1s, your Levi's plus sneaker game might come up in return

Was it their Made & Crafted line?

I Know Q but its abit complicated as a very kind friend was able to get his size (1 pair and not much of a shoehead) but willing to give it to me for retail if I can get a trade for my size, otherwise he is keeping it.  So, if anyone needs a ds 10 and has a 9, pm me.  Thanks

Yeah that's complicated and weird...#2016.

Was it their Made & Crafted line?

Made & Crafted is at a drought level crisis right now in Toronto. Adrift has a few pairs in Needle (skinny) but nothing amazing in terms of washes.

I get mine on the Levi's US site when there's a huge discount and send it to family stateside

Yeah I rock 508 too. I was looking for a pair recently and didn't find any :frown:

I'm a bigger guy, so my fav Levi's jeans of all time are the 508. It's a shame they don't sell them in North America anymore. Maybe some outlets have them, but I think it's Euro only now. They're bigger in the thigh, but taper quite nicely at the ankle.

502 is the new regular taper fit that sounds like a 508 comparison. Nothing in stores yet but anything purchased on the Canadian Levi's site can be returned at Yorkdale

First post, but has anyone seen any of retailers that still sell these Nike Hoodies in the GTA, I rarely see them at Footlocker/Champs. I'm looking specfically for the Heather Grey or the Black colour. Thanks Niketalk.

Made & Crafted is at a drought level crisis right now in Toronto. Adrift has a few pairs in Needle (skinny) but nothing amazing in terms of washes.

I get mine on the Levi's US site when there's a huge discount and send it to family stateside

502 is the new regular taper fit that sounds like a 508 comparison. Nothing in stores yet but anything purchased on the Canadian Levi's site can be returned at Yorkdale
Thanks, I'll check these out.

First post, but has anyone seen any of retailers that still sell these Nike Hoodies in the GTA, I rarely see them at Footlocker/Champs. I'm looking specfically for the Heather Grey or the Black colour. Thanks Niketalk.

Are these the ones? http://www.sportinglife.ca/sportinglife/product/24224164/Mens/Men's-Club-Hoodie

You can check in store, as they tend to have different colours/availability than their online store.

LL

Normally in outlets

nba store is with fanatics now. It's too high, they want $15 shipping + %26 for duties+taxes. That and the products are in USD

Roberto Alomar signing autographs at Rogers in the Eaton centre. Was just there 10 min ago if anyone cares.

Sorry guys I posted right after I saw him , had no clue he was going to even be there. Not sure how long he was but I'm assuming a couple of hours.

On a side note, I'm trying to help a friend locate a size 11 Jordan 13 flints. If anyone one knows someone selling a DS pair it would be greatly appreciated. PM if you do or know someone selling any of the latest retro. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom