Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yes they did. Majority of them came in the OG 1's box, but there are some that came with the new boxes

Cool, one guy that I'm thinking of buying off of said his were in the black and gold box from the summer restock, which got me a little bit worried. He seems like a good guy but I still wanted to make sure.

Any of you guys see the Capsule sale on Jordans that happened a little while ago? It was on almost all the Js that didn't sell out i think, well...i didnt pull the trigger then and I'm alittle disappointed lol. What are the odds a sale like that comes our way again?

Any of you guys see the Capsule sale on Jordans that happened a little while ago? It was on almost all the Js that didn't sell out i think, well...i didnt pull the trigger then and I'm alittle disappointed lol. What are the odds a sale like that comes our way again?

Yes, I remember the sale. It started on August 13th but unfortunately have no idea when it ended. The timing was perfect for me, because I was looking for the Jordan 2 low (Chicagos),for a decent price. My birthday happened to fall on the 15th,so I ordered 2 pairs as a gift to myself lol.

The next sale should be soon or around Christmas/Boxing day. This is just a guess though so maybe give them a call and see what they say.

Last edited:
Made & Crafted is at a drought level crisis right now in Toronto. Adrift has a few pairs in Needle (skinny) but nothing amazing in terms of washes.

I get mine on the Levi's US site when there's a huge discount and send it to family stateside

502 is the new regular taper fit that sounds like a 508 comparison. Nothing in stores yet but anything purchased on the Canadian Levi's site can be returned at Yorkdale

Damn. That's too bad. Got my first Shuttle pair over at Uncle Otis almost 5 years ago. Still wear the same pair in rotation. Durable. Even their flannel shirts are top notch down to the button.

I hear you though when Levi's has a sale on their latest M&C collection. Had the chance to visit the Meatpacking location during am end of season sale. I cleared out lol.

Last edited:
Yes, I remember the sale. It started on August 13th but unfortunately have no idea when it ended. The timing was perfect for me, because I was looking for the Jordan 2 low (Chicagos),for a decent price. My birthday happened to fall on the 15th,so I ordered 2 pairs as a gift to myself lol.

The next sale should be soon or around Christmas/Boxing day. This is just a guess though so maybe give them a call and see what they say.

Ahh lucky you haha, I had recently bought a couple pairs of shoes and didnt want to spend any more at that time lol. I'll probably send em an email, hopefully you're right and it's Christmas time.

Anyone have a size 10 in the 350 V2's by any chance and are willing to trade me for my size 9.5's? I've had two people try to trade me fakes so far -_-

Anyone have a size 10 in the 350 V2's by any chance and are willing to trade me for my size 9.5's? I've had two people try to trade me fakes so far -_-

Hmm...I have a sz10 at NY right now but not sure when I'll be able to visit my sis but I'll be interested in trading.

I'll PM you when I have them on hand and if you still have them :smokin

Hmm...I have a sz10 at NY right now but not sure when I'll be able to visit my sis but I'll be interested in trading.

I'll PM you when I have them on hand and if you still have them :smokin

That would be awesome, just pm me like you said. I doubt I'll find a legit pair with all these fakes.

were they the stripes has gone too far fake or were they blatantly material is a** fakes?

They were pretty on point fakes, the guy even provided a receipt from footlocker eatons. If you didn't know Yeezys and what to look for, then the scam would have worked for sure. It's crazy what people are willing to do these days smh.

Actually I just remembered I snapped two quick pics of the first pair, pretty on point for fakes. Look at that fade on the heel though lol.

Damn. That's too bad. Got my first Shuttle pair over at Uncle Otis almost 5 years ago. Still wear the same pair in rotation. Durable. Even their flannel shirts are top notch down to the button.

I hear you though when Levi's has a sale on their latest M&C collection. Had the chance to visit the Meatpacking location during am end of season sale. I cleared out lol.

Man Levi's has STUPID end of season sales. I just wish I was close to a Levi's store that carried M&C of LVC for those sales.

I got my first pair of shuttles from Otis, I lost weight so I wear Tack Slim now but I still keep my shuttle as a beater pair.

Have you seen the Off-White x Made & Crafted collab? Hot garbage

They were pretty on point fakes, the guy even provided a receipt from footlocker eatons.

Man that tight there is why I'm afraid to buy kicks online...im not experienced in this stuff so I try and stay away from kijiji/ebay and just try my luck at stores during release day. Smh, goodluck man

Actually I just remembered I snapped two quick pics of the first pair, pretty on point for fakes. Look at that fade on the heel though lol.
May I ask, what is fake about those?

I do tons of legit checks in the Yeezy LC thread, but V2s are the only ones I stay away from giving an opinion on.

Last edited:
May I ask, what is fake about those?

I do tons of legit checks in the Yeezy LC thread, but V2s are the only ones I stay away from giving an opinion on.

If you look at Orange stripe on the toe box, the fade is incorrect. At a quick glance it looks fine but if you compare to authentics, they have more of a gradual fade. Also the seam at the heel is off, see where I drew the arrow the triangular fade is missing from a section, it should be pretty equal. Also under where the tongue area is, you can see the suede lining is cut sloppy and stitched sloppy. The authentics have very clean and crisp cut suede and stitching. I compared the boost also and it was stiff compared to the authentics, also the insole was exact and even under the insole in the shoe, the stitching was exact so don't go off that.

those look 100% legit, whats fake about it? Even the laces are tied correctly based off retail pairs, mine came just like this. Did you check the serial??

If you look at Orange stripe on the toe box, the fade is incorrect. At a quick glance it looks fine but if you compare to authentics, they have more of a gradual fade. Also the seam at the heel is off, see where I drew the arrow the triangular fade is missing from a section, it should be pretty equal. Also under where the tongue area is, you can see the suede lining is cut sloppy and stitched sloppy. The authentics have very clean and crisp cut suede and stitching. I compared the boost also and it was stiff compared to the authentics, also the insole was exact and even under the insole in the shoe, the stitching was exact so don't go off that.

those look 100% legit, whats fake about it? Even the laces are tied correctly based off retail pairs, mine came just like this. Did you check the serial??
I'll compare with mine tonight when I'm home.

I did want to point out that these issues you're point out could possibly be quality ones. Browsing the Yeezy and LC threads, there have been a lot of variance/qc issues with the beluga V2s.

Champs got Js for the low too. I believe lower pricing than the Capsule sale, Chicago 2 lows for 149 i think...

Also, those V2s look legit. The orange stripe fade varies from pair to pair and there is not one specific pattern fade.

From what I know about V2 legit checks, the stripe varies depending on sizes so if you're LC'ing online using pics that use a larger or smaller pair, it will look different.

I'll compare with mine tonight when I'm home.

I did want to point out that these issues you're point out could possibly be quality ones. Browsing the Yeezy and LC threads, there have been a lot of variance/qc issues with the beluga V2s.
Interesting, that doesn't explain the boost being so different though. This was an in person comparison, in hand @thundercat. Also .5 in size difference. The guys story didn't add up either, if somehow they were authentic with that many flaws, I just wasn't taking the chance. On the other shoe the rear midsole had a flaw also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom