Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

UB 3.0s are out at Eatons' Champs apparently. Saw a tweet about the Blacks on shelves.

Edit: KDC tweeted, $240 for UBs now. Whys our dollar this trash 
sick.gif
Price hike.  I found out about it a few months back.  Thought they were all supposed to go up to $260.  I guess $240 is for GR's and $260 for LTD's so that would be a $30 jump for each.

Price hike.  I found out about it a few months back.  Thought they were all supposed to go up to $260.  I guess $240 is for GR's and $260 for LTD's so that would be a $30 jump for each.
I can't believe the Reigning Champs were cheaper than a GR Ultra Boost, haha. Adidas is whack. I'm still sour about not getting those for retail though. 

UB 3.0s are out at Eatons' Champs apparently. Saw a tweet about the Blacks on shelves.

Edit: KDC tweeted, $240 for UBs now. Whys our dollar this trash :x

Thanks for the heads up - they were out of sz 9.5

On another note I just got the shipped email for the Banned Jordan 1s last night

Hypebeast bought it for sure

**** is ridiculous. People need to relax (c) Aaron Rodgers. That shoe will be restocked various times in the new year, though that's a task in itself trying to catch those.

Did the RC shop on Ossington get pairs?
They did, heard a few here lined up late (still before opening) and got pairs of RC on release day.

RC looks dope but is it just me, or something is off? I don't know what it is, but in the end, this collab is a steal at retail compared to the price raise 3.0s. Caught an L on it though.

Last edited:

They did, heard a few here lined up late (still before opening) and got pairs of RC on release day.

RC looks dope but is it just me, or something is off? I don't know what it is, but in the end, this collab is a steal at retail compared to the price raise 3.0s. Caught an L on it though.
The one major thing that bugs me about it is they could have made it way more special. I think I mentioned it on here, but I would gladly have paid $300 if they threw in a leather cage like they did on the gold ultra boost. And maybe some sort of special heel cup. The current style is okay, and I would still kill to get a pair at retail, but man they did a great job with the knit and just failed at the rest. I want these: http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/adidas-ultra-boost-mid-top-681x501.jpg

The one major thing that bugs me about it is they could have made it way more special. I think I mentioned it on here, but I would gladly have paid $300 if they threw in a leather cage like they did on the gold ultra boost. And maybe some sort of special heel cup. The current style is okay, and I would still kill to get a pair at retail, but man they did a great job with the knit and just failed at the rest. I want these: http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/adidas-ultra-boost-mid-top-681x501.jpg
Yeah, it could be that all black heel cup mixed with the greys up front, a leather cage would be ace. Also another collab, and probably the only collab so far, that I will think about actually dropping at least 300 on are the Ronnie Fieg UBs. Those are really nice, and probably the only on my list of UBs that I would do anything to get a pair, minus the crazy resell.

Last edited:
I was interested in the king push till I found out the theme is about cocaine. Adidas endorse and support drug dealers now?

Tbh, that's kind of a weird stance to take when society is slowly moving towards the legalization of drugs, but that's a discussion for another venue.

I was interested in the king push till I found out the theme is about cocaine. Adidas endorse and support drug dealers now?
I take it you're not a fan of rap...

Pusha used to move kilos of coke early in his lifetime... I mean the shoes must be a representation from that part of his life, which i respect as opposed to someone trying to throw together a colourway that would appeal to a general audience.  and that doesn't mean he's still a drug dealer...

and if anything I would want the shoes more just knowing that lol but that's just me. 

they don't call him KING PUSH (CEO OF GOOD MUSIC) for nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom