Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

199.99 at VM. No additional discount though.

I'm going to boycott Adidas Canada. I literally could have checked out on 4 pairs of tricolour NMD PKs. Well, I did, but got blocked because I wasn't using a US credit card or VPN... And some R2s are still sitting. They need to connect US and CA. So pissed. And now I have like $500 worth of holds on my credit card.

I'm going to boycott Adidas Canada. I literally could have checked out on 4 pairs of tricolour NMD PKs. Well, I did, but got blocked because I wasn't using a US credit card or VPN... And some R2s are still sitting. They need to connect US and CA. So pissed. And now I have like $500 worth of holds on my credit card.
You couldn't check out on Adidas Canada because you didn't have a US credit card? 

I ran into issues with Adidas US. Decided today I won't be using them any more. I'll just have to try to get something out of the crappy stock they send us here. 

Last edited:

LMAO same...

Honestly, the problem can quickly be solved if only AdidasCa gets more stock.....even a 10% of what the US is getting each time they release will make a lot more Canadians happy. It's trash these days, don't even send the leftovers here to Canada.

Last edited:
Failed misserably with Adidas release

Carted tri-color black and paypal'd on ADC but no order # but with Pending Paypal :x

Carted Pusha on ADC but got the place order loop after Paypal'd successfully :smh:

On to the next

Nomad just announced they dropped the TB uncaged and the Pusha T EQTs in-store.

Last edited:
Failed misserably with Adidas release

Carted tri-color black and paypal'd on ADC but no order # but with Pending Paypal
sick.gif

Carted Pusha on ADC but got the place order loop after Paypal'd successfully
mean.gif

On to the next
I have like 500 pending on my card currently. And TD said the payments went through... So Adidas.com has my money, a US address to ship to, but doesn't want to ship them because I'm using a Canadian credit card and ordering from Canada. Why the eff do they care? So stupid. 

So four days straight this guy was saying he was going to buy my shoes. Day of the deal comes along, he says he's still interested. Then a few minutes ago he says he's not going to do the deal. I shouldn't have been such a good dude and reject other offers for more than he was paying. I hate dealing with guys on Facebook. 

Back
Top Bottom