Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Might sound weird but my black/red 11s were my true size (11.5) and those were tight. So much so that I have them away as I couldn't wear them for a full day. My 2016 WC4s are 11.5 and they fit fine.

Take my info with a grain of salt as Jordan Brand is always playing with the shape and sizing of a retro. I'm probably gonna grab a size 12 in the space jams
Thanks bro!

Smh, I rejected a guys offer on kijiji and he replied by cussing me out. Like I don't know whats wrong with some people...

anyone see any H&M FOG pants around the GTA, still looking for a black pair in a size 30, been literally checking like every week lol
Man, a few weeks ago I looked almost everywhere in the GTA and they said they were out and wouldn't be getting anymore. Sucks cause im still looking as well but it seems even kijiji has dried up

Damn man, why is reigning champ so expensive... Can't seem to bring myself to spending 150 on a hoodie...
There's some sea to sky stuff in the back of Club Mon EC on sale. Mostly the black Polartec ones, but i've copped Core stuff in the past. Apparently Simons at SQ1 as a load on sale atm, come boxing day there will be sales everywhere.

So I just did a meetup and decided to do my first email transfer as a form of payment.

Didn't know it took 20-30min to come through.... felt bad cause the dude had to wait lol but it was a larger sum of cash so I wanted to be sure.

Good thing it was at a sbux with seats and WiFi otherwise it would have been mad awkward lol

I swear when I send money to my friends it's instantaneous.... but I guess not?
Those of you that do etransfers: do you guys always wait around for it? Lol

I'm with CIBC and found it's instant when it's in the daytime/business hours but takes a while when at night.

Vaughan mills Factory store update. 30 percent off hash and most of the clothing.

Kobe 11s asg came back fsr.
Kobe 11 draft day Em fsr.
Kobe 11 bhm fsr for 199.
Kyrie 2 easters fsr.
Lebron ext fsr and some other cw.

Some kobe X USA size 13 plus on hash for 129 I think with 30 off.

Last edited:
Yes bro. I had passed in 2014 as I didn't find them on release day for retail and an easy cop. The dollar stinks so it works out to 250 but still better than Canadian retail

Nice! What was the name of the outlet?

Smh, I rejected a guys offer on kijiji and he replied by cussing me out. Like I don't know whats wrong with some people...
The only time I've ever cussed someone out on Kijiji was when I sent someone a decent offer plus a trade and he said "can't you *** read, no trades." My message was "I know you said no trades, but are you interested in...". Why do you need to have such a stick up your butt that you can't either respond no, or just not respond. So he asked me if I couldn't *** read and I asked him if he could go ahead and fk himself...

Damn man, why is reigning champ so expensive... Can't seem to bring myself to spending 150 on a hoodie...

Their core program rarely goes on sale. Worth it in my opinion. Bought the grey hoodie and black crew neck 5 years ago. Still feels sturdy every time I zip up.

Last edited:
Their core program rarely goes on sale. Worth it in my opinion. Bought the grey hoodie and black crew neck 5 years ago. Still feels sturdy every time I zip up.
Don't mean to burst your bubble but this is far from true.
This may have been the case when reigning champ was not widely available in smaller boutiques back in the day but in today's retail environment it would be bad business for it not to. 

Note: I do not mean from their own web store or flagships but as I said before stock lists and smaller boutiques that carry reigning champ, these places will have discounted items.

Last year livestock and haven were the better known ones where I picked up some pieces.  And yes club monaco was a steal if you liked the sea to sky collection, going down to 40 and 50% off sale price, putting it way below retail.

So if I were you, and if you're patient enough you may find this on the discount rack. 

Finally put up my ad trading the NMD R1 PK Glitch Camo Olives for the Reigning Champ Ultra Boosts. I put it up for 700 because most people have their RCs up for 600 and I feel like I need to over price mine... Lets see what comes of this.

Vaughan mills Factory store update. 30 percent off hash and most of the clothing.

Kobe 11s asg came back fsr.
Kobe 11 draft day Em fsr.
Kobe 11 bhm fsr for 199.
Kyrie 2 easters fsr.
Lebron ext fsr and some other cw.

Some kobe X USA size 13 plus on hash for 129 I think with 30 off.

Any body gonna have connections for getting retail space jams ? been hearing its a general release but some boutiques are still raffling their pairs, and im not down for raffles

Don't mean to burst your bubble but this is far from true.

This may have been the case when reigning champ was not widely available in smaller boutiques back in the day but in today's retail environment it would be bad business for it not to. 

Note: I do not mean from their own web store or flagships but as I said before stock lists and smaller boutiques that carry reigning champ, these places will have discounted items.

Last year livestock and haven were the better known ones where I picked up some pieces.  And yes club monaco was a steal if you liked the sea to sky collection, going down to 40 and 50% off sale price, putting it way below retail.

So if I were you, and if you're patient enough you may find this on the discount rack. 

No harm, no foul. Makes sense. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for all the info guys. Got really interested in the brand after being in their store and trying some of their hoodies on, but like I said before I couldn't bring myself to pay $150 for a hoodie... Just trying to expand my wardrobe, open to recommendations if you guys have any. TIA

Thanks for all the info guys. Got really interested in the brand after being in their store and trying some of their hoodies on, but like I said before I couldn't bring myself to pay $150 for a hoodie... Just trying to expand my wardrobe, open to recommendations if you guys have any. TIA
if you're looking for good quality essentials, RC is the best possible choice. I do agree its a little pricey but its worth it. Their garments don't shrink unevenly when you throw them in the wash. 

If its just clothes you're looking for, h&m is always trendy. Quality isn't the greatest but you're still have the "look" you might be going for. 

if you're looking for good quality essentials, RC is the best possible choice. I do agree its a little pricey but its worth it. Their garments don't shrink unevenly when you throw them in the wash. 

If its just clothes you're looking for, h&m is always trendy. Quality isn't the greatest but you're still have the "look" you might be going for. 
I agree if you're looking for a cheaper alternative H&M does what the above poster suggests, and you can always find a 20% off coupon somewhere for their stuff lol

Topshop is also good, especially in the coming weeks when the Bay incorporates their extra 20 or 25% off weekends. and I think you may or may not be able to combine this with the topshop student discount, but someone else can confirm this.

and Urban outfitters as well.

Both are trendy and cheap(er).  But as @jkc23 said you get what you pay for.

Last edited:

I agree if you're looking for a cheaper alternative H&M does what the above poster suggests, and you can always find a 20% off coupon somewhere for their stuff lol

Topshop is also good, especially in the coming weeks when the Bay incorporates their extra 20 or 25% off weekends. and I think you may or may not be able to combine this with the topshop student discount, but someone else can confirm this.

and Urban outfitters as well.

Both are trendy and cheap(er).  But as @jkc23 said you get what you pay for.
Looking for quality over trendy, found a few tshirts in H&M's premium section that fit/feel really nice and are holding up really well right now, but haven't been able to find anymore. If it helps I have more of a simplistic style, and just looking for something to help layer under my jacket to help with the winter weather. Alot of my wardrobe is monochromatic and I want to get some neutral tones into it ie beiges,olives and such

Last edited:

Looking for quality over trendy, found a few tshirts in H&M's premium section that fit/feel really nice and are holding up really well right now, but haven't been able to find anymore. If it helps I have more of a simplistic style, and just looking for something to help layer under my jacket to help with the winter weather. Alot of my wardrobe is monochromatic and I want to get some neutral tones into it ie beiges,olives and such
Believe it or not, the GAP has some really good layering pieces as well.

I bought 3 or 4 of their summer T Shirts, and the quality is really good.  Best part about it is most of their stuff goes on sale often so never buy it full price...
They had a bunch of raglan T's over the summer going into Fall and I got them on sale for like $7 each way better than H&M and Topshop if you want to compare quality and fit.

Levis has some pretty good zip up hoodies and crews for around 60-70ish. Yorkdale, Sq1 and Sherway should have em

Any body gonna have connections for getting retail space jams ? been hearing its a general release but some boutiques are still raffling their pairs, and im not down for raffles
there's going to be tons of pairs...  if you enter raffles, chances are you'll win at least 1 pair.  If not then go to stores doing fcfs and they should have some on Saturday if you go at opening.

Back
Top Bottom