Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How much are the Yeezy Boosts realistically worth to you? I see a lot of pears for sale, so I'm guessing around $700 as a realistic selling price? I'd say ~$200 would be fair.
Repped, any other opinions?

Whats the going rate on triple black UBs? Pending trade (my copper v2s size 8 for triple black UBs size 8 plus cash). How much cash is reasonable to add to the deal?
i can't speak for triple black UB's, but the 350 V2 copper you could find for around $650.  i feel like now that we're near xmas people gonna cave in to lower resale prices.

i can't speak for triple black UB's, but the 350 V2 copper you could find for around $650.  i feel like now that we're near xmas people gonna cave in to lower resale prices.
Repped, any other opinions?
+ the fact that the black and white V2s are also coming out soon...if you prefer the x3Black UBs than your Yeezys, go for it for around 200 cash, unless they're red Yeezy V2s, those cost more apparently to everyone's book now.

anyone see any H&M FOG pants around the GTA, still looking for a black pair in a size 30, been literally checking like every week lol

anyone see any H&M FOG pants around the GTA, still looking for a black pair in a size 30, been literally checking like every week lol

I returned a pair to yorkdale a few weeks ago, the guy there told me there won't be any more of the pants. They have a new version with cargo pockets on the sides and they don't have zippers anymore. Best bet is kijiji or eBay

Not related to any of the recent boost posts, but anyone know how the 11's fit?  Looking to grab a pair of space jams (grails) but i heard they fit a bit differently and it's gonna be my first pair.  FYI I'm a 8 in WC4's, 8.5 in AM1's and 8.5 in the 350 V2's.  TIA :D

I find the 11s to fit like the 4s.

Anyone know whats the market like for the Green Yeezys vs the Coppers in the GTA? I have a Copper but a dude wanted to swap his greens for mine, I don't mind helping another person out, but not sure if I can sell the Greens after though.

Last edited:

Anyone know whats the market like for the Green Yeezys vs the Coppers in the GTA? I have a Copper but a dude wanted to swap his greens for mine, I don't mind helping another person out, but not sure if I can sell the Greens after though.
I think the green and the copper are the same value wise. Greens might even be a little better. I wouldn't use kijiji to set the value of shoes, especially because the prices go up and down based off sale desperation. And it's subjective as well so someone might pay more for either colour. Why don't you plan to meet the guy next week and put two ads up, one with each colour and see what you can get for each over 24 hours. Put em up at the same price. 

Olive seems to be more popular than copper these days.  Might be easier to sell those than copper.  Seems like most people who got copper are just trying to flip them because the majority of the ones I see for sale are copper.

So I just did a meetup and decided to do my first email transfer as a form of payment.

Didn't know it took 20-30min to come through.... felt bad cause the dude had to wait lol but it was a larger sum of cash so I wanted to be sure.

Good thing it was at a sbux with seats and WiFi otherwise it would have been mad awkward lol

I swear when I send money to my friends it's instantaneous.... but I guess not?
Those of you that do etransfers: do you guys always wait around for it? Lol

So I just did a meetup and decided to do my first email transfer as a form of payment.

Didn't know it took 20-30min to come through.... felt bad cause the dude had to wait lol but it was a larger sum of cash so I wanted to be sure.

Good thing it was at a sbux with seats and WiFi otherwise it would have been mad awkward lol

I send my self a lot of etransfers. It used to take over half an hour but in the recent few months it has been near instantaneous.

It depends on your bank. If you send an E Transfer from a TD account, there's a huge delay, 30 mins to an hour. RBC is instantaneous. Not sure about other banks.

I find a lot of people love the green now. Copper seems to be the colourway most don't like, so folks are trying to sell them. To me it feels like there we more copper pairs released here vs. the other 2 colourways.

Pretty much depends on the bank. I'm with TD and e-transfers take an hour for me. Funny I witnessed the same scenario you were in a few months ago for the Acronym x Prestos. 2 guys did a meetup at a boutique and both guys didn't know e-transfers usually take a while, so they posted up in the store for an hour waiting for it to come through. :lol:

Opinion time. I have a VNDS pair of: https://iak.olx.ph/images_olxph/825111897_1_1000x700.jpg?bucket=09

I really want a pair of Reigning Champs but I feel like I should only keep one of those because I also have a pair of the green Yeezys... I am trying to cut back and really will only be unDSing two pairs next year. It's a personal thing. If I were to trade the Glitch Camo olives, do you think I should ask for cash?
Lmk kwhere you're seeking out offers from bruh. People on facebook are so cheap these days they won't add cash over anything.

Last edited:
In Vegas for work trip and went to outlet this morning. They had the legend blue 11s for 170 us.

Damn man, why is reigning champ so expensive... Can't seem to bring myself to spending 150 on a hoodie...

That's surprising, did you cop?

Yes bro. I had passed in 2014 as I didn't find them on release day for retail and an easy cop. The dollar stinks so it works out to 250 but still better than Canadian retail

Damn man, why is reigning champ so expensive... Can't seem to bring myself to spending 150 on a hoodie...
I have a feeling it will eventually go on sale in some spots.... I would wait on it...
and yeah, overpriced indeed.
It depends on your bank. If you send an E Transfer from a TD account, there's a huge delay, 30 mins to an hour. RBC is instantaneous. Not sure about other banks.
Yeah I use RBC, I think most people I send it to get it instantaneously, the dude was using BMO... 20-30min wait lol

oh well he didn't care and I definitely didn't mind as long as I got my funds lol

I've been looking for the John Elliott x Lebron Soldier in size 14 (wishful thinking) but was this release only Nike Soho?

If anyone has come across this in Toronto, please let me know.

Last edited:
Any places here in the GTA still selling UBs? Looking for one that is predominantly black for my dad as a Christmas present for him. Called everywhere (FTL and SC) and none of these places have them in stock. If anyone has any leads lmk. Appreciate the help!

Any places here in the GTA still selling UBs? Looking for one that is predominantly black for my dad as a Christmas present for him. Called everywhere (FTL and SC) and none of these places have them in stock. If anyone has any leads lmk. Appreciate the help!
Didn't champs recently have the new 3.0 core blacks? Not sure if they still do. Probably can get them resale under 300.

Back
Top Bottom