Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know any good sneaker places in Detroit and surrounding areas? I'm going to be there this weekend and hoping to grab "pears" of the NMD Tri Color since it didn't release here... assuming it's sitting somewhere.

Burn Rubber

I think we know the answer but just to be consistent...

Did anyone hear from Capsule about the SF AF1 raffle? :evil:

Does anyone else having heel slipping with their V2s, I have both a size 9 and 9.5 and its happening with both of them lol.

They were on the hash wall, plenty of sizes to go around but they may have been eaten up.

If you're interested, the black/red colorway was on shelves still for around $80 I believe? (I may be off on that)

Thanks again, appreciate it. I called back and was able to get my size for 59.99 - 30% off.

shoutout to the TORONTO thread reaching 1000 page milestone!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep sharing the wealth, eating on these releases, and of course **** you to the lurkers #facts.

Lmao NIKETALK GANG GANG [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Anyone know any good sneaker places in Detroit and surrounding areas? I'm going to be there this weekend and hoping to grab "pears" of the NMD Tri Color since it didn't release here... assuming it's sitting somewhere.
heard news they might release on the 26th here

shoutout to the TORONTO thread reaching 1000 page milestone!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep sharing the wealth, eating on these releases, and of course **** you to the lurkers #facts.
I need to leave a comment for this historical moment
roll.gif

For real, this is probably the most helpful place for Toronto Sneakerheads, and it's all because of the people.

Heres to another 1000 pages in the years to come!

Took 10 years to reach 1000 pages. I bet it's going to take a lot less time to reach 2000 NT fam!

I will say after it being dead for a few years, good to see this thread regularly busy now. And more importantly, the thread being used right...for information. There's other forums, other platforms (TSG on FB) but I'll always feel more comfortable here when it comes to finding and passing along info.

Back
Top Bottom