Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I ain't saying sneakers gotta be exclusive at all, but weeding out the lurkers who just in it to resell would be cool. People copping all the shoes at outlets and putting them on kijiji is no bueno. This should be for people who really want the shoes

shoutout to the TORONTO thread reaching 1000 page milestone!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep sharing the wealth, eating on these releases, and of course **** you to the lurkers #facts.
Just noticed I had the first post of page 1000. Sorry guys, one of the more seasoned guys should've had that, I'm just the newbie around here. 
laugh.gif

LOL, just checked the 1st page and I posted on it :smokin

Here on the 1st page and on the 1000 page...I wonder if I'll still be posting on the next 1000

We went through about 380 pages in the last year... We'll be at 2000 in another year at this rate.

On another note, I guess all calls should have been made regarding the 11s by now?

Last edited:
v mills update:

jordan 2 bred FSR - 169.99

jordan 2 royal FSR - 169.99

jordan 10 charlotte FSR - 169.99

jordan 10 chicago FSR - 169.99

jordan 14 oxidized green FSR (cant recall but I believe 169.99)

jordan 14 indiglo FSR (same as oxidized)

kyrie 2 easter FSR - 99.99 + additional 30% off 

kobe 11 ASW FSR - 199.99

saw some letterman 1s on the wall for 140ish + 30% off, sz 10.5 I believe, few huaraches

ALSO, the 25$/50$ gift cards are back when you spend $100/$200 

Last edited:
v mills update:

jordan 2 bred FSR - 169.99
jordan 2 royal FSR - 169.99
jordan 10 charlotte FSR - 169.99
jordan 10 chicago FSR - 169.99
jordan 14 oxidized green FSR (cant recall but I believe 169.99)
jordan 14 indiglo FSR (same as oxidized)
kyrie 2 easter FSR - 99.99 + additional 30% off 
kobe 11 ASW FSR - 199.99

saw some letterman 1s on the wall for 140ish + 30% off, sz 10.5 I believe, few huaraches

ALSO, the 25$/50$ gift cards are back when you spend $100/$200 

Not bad not bad those 14s didn't sell well at all, see them discounted everywhere and they don't look too bad.. any idea if they still had tech fleece pants ? Saw em there a week or two ago for 79 shoulda bought a pair or two but passed even though that's a sweet price

Last edited:
I will say after it being dead for a few years, good to see this thread regularly busy now. And more importantly, the thread being used right...for information. There's other forums, other platforms (TSG on FB) but I'll always feel more comfortable here when it comes to finding and passing along info.

Salute to the OGs like yourself always looking out for the community :pimp:

On another note, I guess all calls should have been made regarding the 11s by now?
I would assume so? I only entered at STC HoH... haven't heard anything yet.
Might just try online Saturday and if anything take my L with no regrets lol

Toronto sneaker crew, I need to figure out what type of pants to get for these kicks. Any thoughts?

Anybody can help me LC a pair of acronym prestos?

No disrespect to seller if they're in this group. If there are any extra photos I should request, let me know thanks

I didn't know fake ACR Prestos existed, but then again it is 2016/2017 so you never know.

shoutout to the TORONTO thread reaching 1000 page milestone!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep sharing the wealth, eating on these releases, and of course **** you to the lurkers #facts.

Also posting for history and making it on the 1000th page. Cheers to another 1000+ pages! TGIF!!!

I called STC last night and they told me calls will still be made today so hopefully those who signed up..including myself get a call today :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom