Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got through for a size 13 ! sweet got em from both ftl and nike now, if it was the cherry 12 or 13s maybe i woulda kept both pairs 
happy.gif

FYI

Just heard from a friend at EC that Champs did their Yeezy raffle today and it was only open for 1hr.

Can someone collaborate on this info?

Champs being Champs again...should be Chumps by now...SMH

But try adding to cart.

"SOLD OUT
Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now sold out."

Nah it doesn't work I tried clicking US 13 then a pop up would say they are sold out.
keep trying man for me it says theyre all in stock, coulda copped two 13s if i wanted lol two got added to my cart when i was about to check out

BTW how's the fit of the 11s compare to say 4s and 5s? Do they also have a similar or higher profile midsole?

I thought I would buy a pair just to see what's all the hype is about.

Just on kijiji and mans are trying to sell for $1000 for size 11 lol wtf and most are for $420 and up. Gezzzzz

Guys keep trying, if it shows your size as "sold out" when you try to add to cart keep pressing it, my 11.5 was doing that for the longest time then finally added to cart I had a 20 off code as well, under retail FTW 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom