Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wow this blows. The window just turned into a sold out sign. Trying again.
Just keep trying. A few people got through after getting sold out. Try a few browsers though man. I had one tab on chrome, one tab on microsoft edge, took wifi off my phone and my moms phone, both on lte+, joined the wait queue on both of those, used my ipad and some other RCA tablet as well. Ended up checking out one on chrome and another on my phone. 

Last edited:
Just got size11 after 25mins. I had 3 tabs on my driod tablet and 3 on my nexus. Had 1tab on my iPad and got that easy...
Hmm...

Try using different browsers, checked out with Firefox then doubled on SNKRS

Last edited:

My new ndca setup:D

I want to try this on a more limited release and see how it works out.

Last edited:
FYI

Just heard from a friend at EC that Champs did their Yeezy raffle today and it was only open for 1hr.

Can someone collaborate on this info?

Champs being Champs again...should be Chumps by now...SMH
Super annoying if true. Would be odd after they tried to do a short one last time and were apparently made to extend another day by head office. 

My new ndca setup:D

I want to try this on a more limited release and see how it works out.

May work for NDCa but not on ADC

You will need multiple proxies for each machine or else they'll see your ips as Bots and you'll be soft banned.

May work for NDCa but not on ADC

You will need multiple proxies for each machine or else they'll see your ips as Bots and you'll be soft banned.
I've got a bunch of proxies and bots and a server but I don't use them on ADCa. I don't even bother with that site to be totally honest. They give us like 60 pairs if we're lucky. I only use my bots on american sites. Anything Canadian I try manually. 

I've got a bunch of proxies and bots and a server but I don't use them on ADCa. I don't even bother with that site to be totally honest. They give us like 60 pairs if we're lucky. I only use my bots on american sites. Anything Canadian I try manually. 

US footsies? How's your success rate?

Well used to be a day for Champs but now they've resorted to 1hr

US footsies? How's your success rate?
Well used to be a day for Champs but now they've resorted to 1hr
I've never really calculated it but I usually get two to three pairs every release from the footsites. I use two bots and a server. I struck out on the black toe/sbb restock and the top 3 release. Other than that they work well. PM me if you want more info, I don't think we're supposed to be talking about this on the forum lol. 

I've never really calculated it but I usually get two to three pairs every release from the footsites. I use two bots and a server. I struck out on the black toe/sbb restock and the top 3 release. Other than that they work well. PM me if you want more info, I don't think we're supposed to be talking about this on the forum lol. 

Nah...I'm good thanks, prefer to be Team Manuel :D

Just wanted to know its success since I've been hearing that its been harder for ATC services in copping Yeezy.

After 3 hours a friend just checked out in his size. You just got to keep trying.

As for the FCFS in-store drop today, all my friends that wanted got. They just went near open time at various locations.

I got in for a 10.5 ten mins ago on Nike.ca, entered all my info + promo code and clicked the last button to check out, but while it was processing my order, it said error. Paypal still sent me an authorized confirmation though, which is weird. Guess I'll have to see if I'll get a Nike confirmation within the next 24 hours to see a W or L.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom