Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Way too cold to be standing outside 
sick.gif

I'm curious, it's my first time using the launch locator for Champs. When I click on the launch procedure for the Champs at Yorkdale and Yonge street (both confirmed doing raffles), nothing shows up for me right now on my phone, but when I click the champs at eaton centre (the one that seems to be lost as to what they are doing), this showed up...

Are we getting a new app sooner than we thought? Or was it always there to being with cause it's my first time checking Champs launch locator.

I'm curious, it's my first time using the launch locator for Champs. When I click on the launch procedure for the Champs at Yorkdale and Yonge street (both confirmed doing raffles), nothing shows up for me right now on my phone, but when I click the champs at eaton centre (the one that seems to be lost as to what they are doing), this showed up...

Are we getting a new app sooner than we thought? Or was it always there to being with cause it's my first time checking Champs launch locator.

Always been that way. For every release, only Eaton Centre has a page come up. Everywhere else it says page invalid or something.

Always been that way. For every release, only Eaton Centre has a page come up. Everywhere else it says page invalid or something.
I see, thanks.
Btw, seen someone on FB say the Yonge street champs is only doing it today lol smh...I wonder if that's true, someone also mentioned here that it's 1 day as well? Ahaha looks like they done goofed

Last edited:
I see, thanks.
Btw, seen someone on FB say the Yonge street champs is only doing it today lol smh...I wonder if that's true, someone also mentioned here that it's 1 day as well? Ahaha looks like they done goofed

According to Eaton Champs, when I talked to one of the guys there, he said corporate is going to make them do it tomorrow as well because they started without receiving the official go ahead.

But who knows, they could weasel their way out of doing another day.

Last edited:
I don't mind the 1-day raffle if proper announcement and heads up is given. What Champs on Yonge did today IMO was foul, today was the only day for people to sign up and no information was known to the general public. A friend just finished signing up and the employees closed off the raffle shortly after telling him it was today only (this was a few moments ago).

Last edited:
Champs needs it's own Twitter/IG account for Canada like Foot Locker does that actually gives proper information. That or a Canadian launch locator, with accurate information.

I got really excited there for a second. 
I don't mind the 1-day raffle if proper announcement and heads up is given. What Champs on Yonge did today IMO was foul, today was the only day for people to sign up and no information was known to the general public. A friend just finished signing up and the employees closed off the raffle shortly after telling him it was today only (this was a few moments ago).
Yeah but the proper heads up is what causes the lines and crowds. It's a lose/lose situation for someone like me but if you're okay with waiting in line, then yeah, I'd be pretty annoyed that they kept the raffle a secret. 

No clue. Honestly after working in sneaker shops, half the time most associates just say **** to say **** or are just misinformed. I'd take it with a grain of salt to be honest

Any update on the line at Champs Yonge? I'm wondering if it'll already be too crazy by 5pm today. If so, i might as well just go early tomorrow to avoid having to trek down to Y&D area twice

Those F boys closed the raffle despite telling everyone 7pm... I'm writing to head office for sure as the manger stated "do what you gotta do" when I advised him that I would be contacting head office. He said his name was "Youngja" - anyone confirm if that's actually his name?

Last edited:
At least from what I've seen Champs @ STC will give you a real raffle ticket, unlike Foot Locker where you just sign up on a binder and who knows if they really do a random draw.

Last edited:
Champs needs it's own Twitter/IG account for Canada like Foot Locker does that actually gives proper information. That or a Canadian launch locator, with accurate information.
They do have an instagram account, it's champssports.canada but they don't really update useful information, the most they will do is upload a picture of a shoe and tell you that they are getting them, but which store? Go call yourselves 
sick.gif

At least from what I've seen Champs @ STC will give you a real raffle ticket, unlike Foot Locker where you just sign up on a binder and who knows if they really do a random draw.
I like to have a physical raffle ticket in my opinion, but since I have won from FTL, I cannot really judge them for not having any.

Last edited:
Those F boys closed the raffle despite telling everyone 7pm... I'm writing to head office for sure as the manger stated "do what you gotta do" when I advised him that I would be contacting head office. He said his name was "Youngja" - anyone confirm if that's actually his name?
I'd have a hard time believing that's his real name, regardless if you have the store location and time, it shouldn't be a problem for them to identify who it was. That's really unprofessional and an even more unprofessional response. I experienced the same thing at FTL Sq1 though, they do close raffles early so I don't know if head office is going to care about your complaint but you should definitely let them know. These stores are getting really frustrating to deal with and its partly because everyone just takes this **** without complaining. 

Receiving an actual raffle ticket still means nothing, it's not like they're gonna post the actual ticket stubs. If they intend on rigging the raffle, they'll find ways around it, I was on the receiving end of a rigged ticket for Cement 4's (plenty of stock, so my buddy didn't really mind doing it), clearly even when they distribute tickets employees will find ways to rig it.

Yeah I really want them to bring out the same app they've got in the US. Pretty simple system, I don't see why they won't do it in here. Instead they've got the Canadians waiting in line like neanderthals. :lol:  We've got the technology available to do a reserve or confirmed system but we've got nothing here.

Lol. I've heard this sentiment relating to other consumer services way too far often. True though.

Last edited:

Yeah I was just wondering if anyone got shippign confirmation. I'm crazy paranoid about cancelled orders. 
log onto your nike account and check the status of your order, you might be surprised but sometimes nike updates the info in your account and then 

send the shipping confirmation afterwards.

log onto your nike account and check the status of your order, you might be surprised but sometimes nike updates the info in your account and then 

send the shipping confirmation afterwards.
Yeah I checked, just says Preparing to Ship. I'm guessing there is still a possibility of it being cancelled with that status but the fact that   @1438008135  said that they're slow with shipping puts my mind at ease. I thought it was unusual that they hadn't shipped as of today. 

Back
Top Bottom