Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Seems like way less of us on here copped vs the last round. Also anyone heard of Haven announcing yet?

Seems like way less of us on here copped vs the last round. Also anyone heard of Haven announcing yet?
This was a very tough release for me anyways. A lot of people flourished and copped multiples. 

No one really knows when Haven calls. Sometimes, day of release, sometimes next week. I think some guy got an email like 2 - 3 weeks later. Yeezy release dates mean nothing to Haven lol

This was a very tough release for me anyways. A lot of people flourished and copped multiples. 

No one really knows when Haven calls. Sometimes, day of release, sometimes next week. I think some guy got an email like 2 - 3 weeks later. Yeezy release dates mean nothing to Haven lol
Ha yeah I meant this time round.

Received an email from Haven around noon for the Yeezys. Been reading that they run big? Looking to swap an 8.5 for an 8.

Also won the 11s from Livestock a few weeks back.

Last edited:
I have failed you fellow size 11.5ers
frown.gif
BAN

It makes no sense but I think the last release was easier. And I can't seem to get past those annoying Adidas splash screens. How'd some of you guys get through it twice? Loll

It seems like all the pics that KicksDeal posted of people being successful were through mobile, but that could just be because it's easier to screenshot/tweet on a phone.

That's probably true, I got through on mobile pretty quick and added to cart instantly. None of that reservation nonsense and then a few minutes later I got through on desktop and had to captcha a billion times to add to cart. I wouldn't read too much into it though.

Not many people collect Asics here.  I just don't think Asics Canada cares enough to send stuff here.  Pretty much have to get them online, through proxies or get them off local sellers.  I've picked up some pairs locally.
Its a shame, some really amazing colourways with colab pairs.  Thanks

Back
Top Bottom