Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oh earlier everyone in here was saying Canadian credit cards and paypal accounts weren't working on Adidas US. 

Someone posted this on tsg

Manged to win a raffle at Adidas Queen.  Got the email pretty late last night.  Some guy was standing outside of the store asking about sizes.  Guess he was trying to cash people out.

How do they stay employed? Like this ruins the company's integrity. Corporate has to give a **** about this kind of stuff...

Last edited:
Man this is getting out of hand.  I think if enough people create awareness, head office might crack down on this.

Yeah those guys have to get some employee names and call corporate. I know a lot of you will call it snitching and frown upon it but it's ridiculous. They're treating customers like **** and if it weren't for the customers, none of them would even have a job.

Seems kinda stupid, if they are gonna be shady - why even bother calling the winners?

I got my pair pretty late in the day no problem at FL EC with my name and size taped to the box, so I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was probably an honest mistake there, but I'm never going to YD Champs again in my life.

Went to halton at noon, a lot of stuff was 30% off, includingnhash and clearance rack. Not much in terms of shoes. Had the Jordan 1.5 sand dune, forgot the price, 130ish. Had a fsr of black tech jackets, I think it was around 140 and 30% off

Yeah those guys have to get some employee names and call corporate. I know a lot of you will call it snitching and frown upon it but it's ridiculous. They're treating customers like **** and if it weren't for the customers, none of them would even have a job.
greed is next level these days...  these big stores care about negative media.  I'd try to get it escalated as high as possible if nothing is done at the store level

greed is next level these days...  these big stores care about negative media.  I'd try to get it escalated as high as possible if nothing is done at the store level

I agree, these days even call outs on social media get more attention from a company than filing a real complaint.

Does CP leave packages at the address's if your not home or there do does it leave a post note telling you to pick it up at a CP location?

Does CP leave packages at the address's if your not home or there do does it leave a post note telling you to pick it up at a CP location?

I always get a note to pick up - sometimes they leave it in my community mailbox. DL the CP app to track it (if trackings an option) so you know where it is.

Last edited:
I always get a note to pick up - sometimes they leave it in my community mailbox. DL the CP app to track it (if trackings an option) so you know where it is.
Does CP leave packages at the address's if your not home or there do does it leave a post note telling you to p
Been using that and it says SJ11 been out for delivery since yesterday morning 9:48am lol

Does CP leave packages at the address's if your not home or there do does it leave a post note telling you to p
Been using that and it says SJ11 been out for delivery since yesterday morning 9:48am lol

Theysupposed to leave a note...they usually do. However yesterday I was expecting a package from them...the package said attempted delivery, left note ...but there was no note. The only way I wouldbe know this was cuz I was tracking in the app.

They've always left mine at my door from Nike orders. I've bought about 6-7 pairs from.m NDC, I'm in aurora. I had the SJ pair shipped to my parents house, thornhill/ north york area and they left it at the door too. Gotta get it on Monday. I think the general consensus is that they leave it at your door with NDC. Most of my orders don't fit in the community mailbox.

Back
Top Bottom