Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i will try that and will try chatting with another person later.
what size do you wear? They cancelled my order then sent me an email saying it was done in error.  Told me they reserved one for me but I didn't bother to reorder it because I got one from somewhere else on heavy disco.

Sam and daryl are dope agents. 20 code without me even asking n I didn't even show them the pic of my defective 3s. I told them they were so bad I immediately put them back in the box for return

Is it 30 days to return retros at foot locker? I think people might return them soon. 390 on kijiji isn't bad but I think I can get them elsewhere

Is it 30 days to return retros at foot locker? I think people might return them soon. 390 on kijiji isn't bad but I think I can get them elsewhere
I need pair of space jams. I missed out so bad but  most I'm willing to pay for em like 350...

Right on cue lol.

What's the going rate on Kijiji now?
Weren't they always around the $400 price range? 

That's what I was thinking and I haven't seen prices lower than $400. All the sellers I've contacted are pretty firm on $550-$400 lowest. I'm still on the hunt for a 9.5 or 10 and I know some might feel $400 isn't bad but I feel I can get a lower price.

Last edited:

always asking for that proof of purchase =)

honestly I wouldn't even take that as proof of authenticity. can easily  have a receipt from foot locker or champs and swap the real one with a fake
Yeah, 'proof of purchase' doesn't mean anything. I legit check regularly in the Yeezy Boost thread, and the receipt isn't even something I would ever look at. I've also had people message/email me asking to buy my receipt.

Last edited:
Be aware of fake sjs. There are a lot floating around

Thanks for the link and I have been in contact with that person, but have been getting vague replies. I agree that fakes are around and receipts can easily be created or bought from someone. Just have to be extra careful inspecting them or hope to find a pair through someone I know or a friend of theirs. The hunt continues

On a side note, I've read that people may be getting tired of the same Yeezy's releasing, just with a different colour and it may kill the hype on future release. Does this hold true for some of you and/or would you like to see a different model all together? I'm not into Yeezy's but I can see that happening.

Thanks for the link and I have been in contact with that person, but have been getting vague replies. I agree that fakes are around and receipts can easily be created or bought from someone. Just have to be extra careful inspecting them or hope to find a pair through someone I know or a friend of theirs. The hunt continues

On a side note, I've read that people may be getting tired of the same Yeezy's releasing, just with a different colour and it may kill the hype on future release. Does this hold true for some of you and/or would you like to see a different model all together? I'm not into Yeezy's but I can see that happening.
The dip in resell prices supports your hypothesis.

I don't mind as black based ones are easy to wear.  The new colours that they plan to release are rather different but seem like they will be harder to obtain.  There are still a ton of people that still don't own yeezys and they could care less which colour they get.

I don't think so, I think people just feel like the influx of pairs into the market oversaturated it. There's still going to be hype over the next releases especially with the rumor that they're going back to limited numbers.

The dip in resell prices supports your hypothesis.
I don't think it does. I think it's more due to the cause of more pairs being made and people actually wanting the shoe to rock being able to get them. This results in the number of people willing to pay the premium lower and thus resellers having to reduce their prices to meet that of the consumers. In the end when the demand is lower than the quantity the prices are determined by the buyer. Also with the season I think people are looking to spend less on resale and more on gifts for others. Simple economics really

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom