Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Really interested to see the outcome of this too, all depends on stock I guess. Online will sell out almost immediately because usually it's really bad. I do not recall any type of men sizes NMDs sitting for more than 2 days, and usually the second day, all the sizes that are left were 12+. It's going to be hectic if it's FCFS on the 26th to be honest, boxing day madness, you will have people going to malls not only for sneakers too. Even if they are doing raffles, picking up the shoes on a boxing day is going to be 'fun'... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot, but anyone have or know a link to an 8.5 french pk nmd ds or nds, lol really beating myself over not getting them
mean.gif

Someone posted this on tsg
Man, I had something similar happen to me about 6 years ago and I WORKED there back in the days of pre-ordering. I had reserved a pair of White Cement 3's, I get to work early so I can purchase the shoe before my shift began and immediately one of my co-workers looked at me with freaked out eyes and said "you're not the 8.5 right????" and I said ya I was... I had reserved them and he told me that they were gone because he sold them. Anyway, I was rightfully pissed but was able to get my pair by making the trek later that evening to Vaughan Mills. Those were my first pair of Jordans. I passed by the Yorkdale location yesterday funny enough and that dude who sold my pair was still there..

If anyone wants the Adidas Pusha T EQT in grayscale for retail PM me. Got them from Exclucity because I missed out on the TB UB. Thought I could sell them or trade them but not having much luck so just thinking of returning them. Figured I'd give one of you guys the chance to take them before I return. 

Size 10

Last edited:

Got my JSP11 from NDC and as you can see from the pics the stitching is not even finished correctly as it's coming out of the Jumpman logo.
You think Nike will do anything?

Got my JSP11 from NDC and as you can see from the pics the stitching is not even finished correctly as it's coming out of the Jumpman logo.
I don't know if they'd do anything but definitely worth contacting them. That actually looks pretty bad. 

Definitely complain. Nike CS is usually pretty good. 

I think these SJ are very nice. 

I traded 72--10 for these Jams yesterday. 

Noticed a few people buying up all 72 - 10s, did some asian pop star wear them and prices sky rocketed in Asia? 

I should be getting my pair today. I'll post images of how my pair looks. Worth a try for contacting Nike. Those 20% couponssssss.

Noticed a few people buying up all 72 - 10s, did some asian pop star wear them and prices sky rocketed in Asia? 

speaking to Nike.com chat.... see what they can do

Noticed a few people buying up all 72 - 10s, did some asian pop star wear them and prices sky rocketed in Asia
Lmao hilarious. As is usually the case in China, HK, or Korea.

so spoke to Nike online chat...
pretty much they said I could return it for my money back or keep it. I said OK and they will pass this onto leadership to view and make a note for future times... WTF does that mean. I said will I hear back from leadership at nike and she said no they do not contact people directly. I said ok how about a code for %50 off something off the site and she said no then said good by and closed the chart..

WTF...

pretty much they said I could return it for my money back or keep it. I said OK and they will pass this onto leadership to view and make a note for future times... WTF does that mean. I said will I hear back from leadership at nike and she said no they do not contact people directly. I said ok how about a code for %50 off something off the site and she said no then said good by and closed the chart..

WTF...

Damn, they should've hooked you up with a future discount code or something!

Worst case, keep it but can you try cutting off the loose threads?

WTF...
laugh.gif
 Wow, I'd say try again in a few hours. Sounds like you got a ****** one. At the very least you should be able to get a discount code. I got a 20% off code because their site was messed up for the Black Toe launch and I couldn't get a pair. 

So what did happen to the black toes on NDCa??
According to them people were able to check out. And if you weren't able to then sucks for you, but the people who were able to check out were able to go in and checkout multiples because they had next to no competition. I'm still pissed off at NikeCA for the OVO 12 launch. They cancelled that release for us twice, I mean I guess it doesn't really matter but they're OVO's. How have they still not launched them here? 

WTF...
Smh. Very annoying. 
Damn, they should've hooked you up with a future discount code or something!

Worst case, keep it but can you try cutting off the loose threads?
I'd try and cutting the threads, f'sure. They are normally stitched in tight. 

WTF...
Try calling. But don't be rude to them, just express how you are very disappointed as these sold out everywhere and you can't return to get another one. 

50% off code is reaching though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom