Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Would be cool to have a couple diff threads considering the amount of users in Canada has really come up. Efficiency 8)

Lol damn one of my boys showed me a pic of the lineup yesterday for the yeezy release and it's all fob asians (no racial). I never knew the scene was like that. So outta the loop with the demographics.

Lol damn one of my boys showed me a pic of the lineup yesterday for the yeezy release and it's all fob asians (no racial). I never knew the scene was like that. So outta the loop with the demographics.
It was like that also for the initial mass release of NMDs back in March.

People that grew up outside of North America were and are still very much into runners more so than basketball sneakers.

Last edited:
Its not even about scrolling...

wouldn't it be more efficient to get your information in a more organized manner?

I know the creepers would love this lol.... <<<< just for that sake alone we should probably keep it as is and let them work a little to get some information.

but yeah I wouldn't be opposed to separating it.  the discussion runs on both topics regardless... and I don't find it to be too slow either.

At first I would figure the adidas thread would be the least active because yeezys come far and few between but apparently lots of you love your lego block NMD's and ultra boosts so I don't see it being less active than a Jordan Toronto Thread.  My main argument is just making the information more readily accessible.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

The Chinese love things with hype. I saw a girl wearing yeezys to paintball last weekend. I think she spent most of the time taking selfies than actually shooting though

Its not even about scrolling...

wouldn't it be more efficient to get your information in a more organized manner?

I know the creepers would love this lol.... <<<< just for that sake alone we should probably keep it as is and let them work a little to get some information.

but yeah I wouldn't be opposed to separating it.  the discussion runs on both topics regardless... and I don't find it to be too slow either.

At first I would figure the adidas thread would be the least active because yeezys come far and few between but apparently lots of you love your lego block NMD's and ultra boosts so I don't see it being less active than a Jordan Toronto Thread.  My main argument is just making the information more readily accessible.

Just a thought.
I see your point, I guess I don't mind it so much because I frequent the forum and check this thread pretty often. 

Is there a way to get free shipping on Footlocker.ca? 

FYI if you guys didn't know, if you make an account on Adidas.ca you can get free shipping on (i think) anything. I believe it works for express shipping too, pretty sure FTL.ca doesn't have that same benefit for having an account though. 

Edit: It should work for Yeezys if you try buying from Adidas.ca but I'm not sure...it worked for me when I bought some stuff that was on sale. 

Last edited:

Is there a way to get free shipping on Footlocker.ca? 
Haven't shopped on Adidas.ca for ages, but I think free shipping is automatically applied to your order. However, your order must be $50 or more before tax in order it to be applied.

And like you've mentioned, on Adidas.ca, you only get free shipping when it's over $50 dollars in purchase, and free express shipping on orders over ($50?) when you sign up an account.

Just to add to the whole "chinese loves things with hype"...its so true. I'll even note for those who arent sure of demographics. There are 2 types of chinese HB...hong kong & mainland china.

HK has no sense of its own style, when one fk boi wears goose bomber/skinny jeans/UB combo 10 other fk bois wear the same. This is similar to one girl posting a "follow me" IG pic then 10 other fugly ho's doing it.

mainland china has same cookie cutter style but these dudes got money, not "I got a degree, 9-5 office job & lease a 3-series" type of working class credit money - but serious money. Like "mom & dad connected with communist party & sending millions over so I get lambo & penthouse" lifestyle. With that sort of money a $1000 yeezy is like buying slippers.

most importantly tho, showing off is a chinese thing too...so if one dude has 1 pair of yeezy nxt guy needs 3 and cycle continues

how does this relate to the local TO sneaker scene? look at our discussions here

yes I am also a hipocrite for going off outlet topic so feel free to call me out

I've witnessed it first hand and I'm Asian as well so no offense is taken. It's definitely common for foreign Chinese kids up here to dress in head to toe Bape with Yeezys or some of the most gaudy loud other brands that are out there. I see what your point is/ what you're saying about a lot not having any individual sense of style but dressing completely hypebeast and basically picking up pieces they see on IG or other social media. I really could care less because I'm not one of the people they're competing against to get Yeezys because I don't give two ***** about those wack shoes. I had a Chinese friend in UofT with me who seemed to be on a 10 year graduation plan lol. He played online poker all day and never went to class, but he also had mommy and daddy wiring him money whenever he requested it...

I've witnessed it first hand and I'm Asian as well so no offense is taken. It's definitely common for foreign Chinese kids up here to dress in head to toe Bape with Yeezys or some of the most gaudy loud other brands that are out there. I see what your point is/ what you're saying about a lot not having any individual sense of style but dressing completely hypebeast and basically picking up pieces they see on IG or other social media. I really could care less because I'm not one of the people they're competing against to get Yeezys because I don't give two ***** about those wack shoes. I had a Chinese friend in UofT with me who seemed to be on a 10 year graduation plan lol. He played online poker all day and never went to class, but he also had mommy and daddy wiring him money whenever he requested it...
Yea, that's how it is.  One thing i would note is that the HK hypebeast aren't rolling as hard as the Mainland hypebeasts.  like @jumpmantwo3 said, they're rolling in serious coin where buying a really nice whip to most would be considered buying a Corolla like car to them (no offense to the Corolla drivers here).  So when you look at a pair of yeezys or whatever hyped shoe, it really is like buying slippers to them.  One thing i will note is that most foreign brands in Asia are typically more expensive to purchase there than it is here in NA (w conversion).  So even though these shoes might cost us 250+ to them its still a deal

Just to add to the whole "chinese loves things with hype"...its so true. I'll even note for those who arent sure of demographics. There are 2 types of chinese HB...hong kong & mainland china.

HK has no sense of its own style, when one fk boi wears goose bomber/skinny jeans/UB combo 10 other fk bois wear the same. This is similar to one girl posting a "follow me" IG pic then 10 other fugly ho's doing it.

mainland china has same cookie cutter style but these dudes got money, not "I got a degree, 9-5 office job & lease a 3-series" type of working class credit money - but serious money. Like "mom & dad connected with communist party & sending millions over so I get lambo & penthouse" lifestyle. With that sort of money a $1000 yeezy is like buying slippers.

most importantly tho, showing off is a chinese thing too...so if one dude has 1 pair of yeezy nxt guy needs 3 and cycle continues

how does this relate to the local TO sneaker scene? look at our discussions here

yes I am also a hipocrite for going off outlet topic so feel free to call me out

I totally understand your point with the mainland China kids that are super rich, wearing high end clothings from head to toe... I do see that everyday and i think it has been a culture for them. That's why I've stopped paying attention to any high end drops from Holt's coz i definitely don't wanna dress LIKE THEM.
But I gotta disagree with your point with the HK people in Toronto. I'm also from HK and I got lots of friends here and in Montreal that are also from HK.
"HK has no sense of its own style"... Like seriously? My friends don't wear the same bro. I don't wear the same as any of my friends or fukbois bro. We do like to post pics on IG or fb but seriously what's the problem with it? It's not just the Asians that are doing it bro.

when I say HK has no sense of style I meant look at HK's homegrown streetwear culture. despite being a HB haven what have they got? clot? madness? their stuff is all derivative of other streetwear brand...where is our virgil abloh? where is our gosha?

Im glad your crew know the diff and you guys are probably in the small percentile that know better...

I didnt say there is anything wrong with posting swag on FB/IG...just make sure the swag aint wack

Last edited:

Repped for the truth and hilarity. When I was doing CPA courses at UTM, I would see the kids from China (and maybe some Taiwanese) rolling onto campus in their Porsches, Lambos, Astons, etc while I was only there in my lowly 3 series (although a very fast one though 
wink.gif
). They have so much money that buying $150k+ cars and $1M houses mean nothing.

One of my friend's mom works at Holt, and she was signing up a Chinese client for a Holt card. When she asked what her monthly income was, she said her husband wires her $1M per month lmao.

Last edited:

Repped for the truth and hilarity. When I was doing CPA courses at UTM, I would see the kids from China (and maybe some Taiwanese) rolling onto campus in their Porsches, Lambos, Astons, etc while I was only there in my lowly 3 series (although a very fast one though 
wink.gif
). They have so much money that buying $150k+ cars and $1M houses mean nothing.

One of my friend's mom works at Holt, and she was signing up a Chinese client for a Holt card. When she asked what her monthly income was, she said her husband wires her $1M per month lmao.
$1M?  damn...  she must be the 2nd wife
roll.gif

lol. I see Chinese women in Holts all the time. I'm talking the streetwear wearing (colourful snapback hats and zanotti sneakers) ones who dress loud from head to toe. Literally everything logo'd out with MCM backpacks. They seem to truly love Off White and Thom Browne as well. It's a cultural thing for sure.

Last edited:
you think its infuriating when a foreign chinese person gets the yeezys instead of you just wait till you get older and realize that same chinese person is going to pay 100,000 dollars over asking price for the house you, your wife and kids wanted to buy.

we're ******

you think its infuriating when a foreign chinese person gets the yeezys instead of you just wait till you get older and realize that same chinese person is going to pay 100,000 dollars over asking price for the house you, your wife and kids wanted to buy.

we're ******
don't forget that $100k was also in cash haha

Back
Top Bottom