Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How fast does the adidas line move?

Waiting right now. I would suggest if you don't have at least 1 and a half hour to spare. I'd say don't bother right now unless you couldn't tomorrow.

Almost always the second day raffle for them is empty

Last edited:
Waiting right now. I would suggest if you don't have at least 1 and a half hour to spare. I'd say don't bother right now unless you couldn't tomorrow.

Wow. Stay warm out there.

Yeah this is whats annoying me the most about the GTA. It's overcrowded and next to impossible to progress here any more. As you progress, the cost of everything goes higher too. I'm planning on selling my house and getting out of the country in a few more years. Call me crazy but I don't see a good future here. 
I hate to break it to you but it's happening pretty much worldwide as of late, pushing the prices up thru the roof for everything. They are seemingly everywhere you can't outrun them. If this keeps up then gotta move to Antarctica.

Last edited:

Oakville is a nicer city than Markham anyways. You can tell people take pride and care for their property(in most pockets of oakville) not like in Markham.

Some chinese people make their houses look so GHETTO by not upkeeping them. And they have such a nice property but it loses curb appeal because of the lack of upkeep.

But I agree getting outbid for a house by a huge margin sucks especially if its a city popular with the HK/Mainlanders
Agreed. On last year's best cities to live, Oakville was 3rd. Only beat by Ottawa and Burlington. Richmond Hill is 27, and Markham is 37 lol.

http://www.moneysense.ca/canadas-best-places-to-live-2016-full-ranking/

Yeah, the line was moving pretty slow when I walked by it earlier.

Lol damn one of my boys showed me a pic of the lineup yesterday for the yeezy release and it's all fob asians (no racial). I never knew the scene was like that. So outta the loop with the demographics.

Yea, that's how it is.  One thing i would note is that the HK hypebeast aren't rolling as hard as the Mainland hypebeasts.  like @jumpmantwo3 said, they're rolling in serious coin where buying a really nice whip to most would be considered buying a Corolla like car to them (no offense to the Corolla drivers here).  So when you look at a pair of yeezys or whatever hyped shoe, it really is like buying slippers to them.  One thing i will note is that most foreign brands in Asia are typically more expensive to purchase there than it is here in NA (w conversion).  So even though these shoes might cost us 250+ to them its still a deal

Remember when I did this for the Oreo Yeezys? Just did it again lol.

All that's left now is Adidas Originals tomorrow.
The struggle is real.....

Oreo V2 Raffle 

FTL - 0/3

Champs 0/3

Livestock - 0/2

Exclucity - 0/1

Adidas Originals - 0/1

0/10 

Black & Red V2 

FTL - 0/3 so far 

Champs - 0/2 so far

0/5

Footstore raffles really don't like me. 

Not sure if I want to mission all the way downtown again to pay for parking, wait an hour + . 

Oreo V2 Raffle 

FTL - 0/3

Champs 0/3

Livestock - 0/2

Exclucity - 0/1

Adidas Originals - 0/1

0/10 

Black & Red V2 

FTL - 0/3 so far 

Champs - 0/2 so far

0/5

Footstore raffles really don't like me. 

Not sure if I want to mission all the way downtown again to pay for parking, wait an hour + . 
what size have you been going for? It makes a difference

Back
Top Bottom