Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

laugh.gif
 So true. I was looking at a place in Markham just as an investment property. First of all it was about a million, second people were lining up on the afternoon the day before. This markets insane. 
People pay over a million for town homes in Markham and Richmond Hill.

Yup that's what we were looking at. Unfortunately because of the investment potential down there, the demand is through the roof. The builders make the process complicated but they still can't control the line ups. It's insane, I never would've thought people would ever be lining up to pay a million for a town house. 

laugh.gif
 So true. I was looking at a place in Markham just as an investment property. First of all it was about a million, second people were lining up on the afternoon the day before. This markets insane. 
It's the sad reality of the Toronto RE market these days but with prices jumping 20% YoY, it makes it hard for ppl to get something decent without overstretching.  That is unless you're rolling in limitless funds.

It's the sad reality of the Toronto RE market these days but with prices jumping 20% YoY, it makes it hard for ppl to get something decent without overstretching.  That is unless you're rolling in limitless funds.
Oh for sure, if you're trying to buy a place these days to live in, I really feel for you. It's ridiculous how unaffordable it has become to live in the GTA. I used to be annoyed by it but now I'm just at the point where I realized I can't change it so I might as well ride the wave. My place right now has increased significantly in value so I'm looking for another one. 

For those interested in the Discord group, I will be giving access from 11AM to 12PM or until my next meeting.

Please PM me with your intended discord name -- it's ideal to use the same NT handle to make it easier to identify -- and I'll give you the link.

I need to see you ONLINE to be able to give you access.

As of now, we only have 13 members including me. Even with the small amount, the discussions have been lively.

Thanks

Last edited:
For those interested in the Discord group, I will be giving access from 11AM to 12PM or until my next meeting.

Please PM me with your intended discord name -- it's ideal to use the same NT handle to make it easier to identify -- and I'll give you the link.

As of now, we only have 13 members including me. Even with the small amount, the discussions have been lively.

Thanks
Appreciate you setting this up!

Thanks
He's not lying, the discussions have been great. More regulars should join so hop aboard!

He's not lying, the discussions have been great. More regulars should join so hop aboard!
Is the mobile app similar to something like FB Messenger, What's App, etc? I've never used this before, so sorry if it's a noob question lol.

Last edited:

Is the mobile app similar to something like FB Messenger, What's App, etc? I've never used this before, so sorry if it's a noob question lol.
Pretty much, don't worry I had no idea how to use it until yesterday as well. We all join a dedicated server for our chat, and you can separate the chats into categories.

VM has 30 off hash

No more Kobe 11 dark horses. If anyone has a size 10.5 to 11 to get rid of let me know.

Saw some air max 1 royal on hash for 129.

Thanks
Okay I just sent you a PM. Hope it's not too late. Thanks!

At Eaze is contacting winners now. My friend just won Royals from their IG raffle.

OK guys, I'm done approving access for now.

For those still interested, just leave me PMs and I'll work on them at 6PM

I'll open it again at 6PM onwards and may lock the discord group at a certain time until the next drop.

For now the group has grown from 13 to 28 since my last post.

To those who joined, thanks and hope it serves you well

Last edited:
Whos down for  Discord 2 for the discord group limiting access!?!?!?! 
roll.gif

I'm playing (but im sure some people were thinking it)...Do your thing guys, help the community one member at a time (no sarcasm).

Last edited:
Whos down for  Discord 2 for the discord group limiting access!?!?!?! :rofl:  

I'm playing (but im sure some people were thinking it)...Do your thing guys, help the community one member at a time (no sarcasm).

The discord server is not open but anyone who PM'd and showed interested is given the link.

The approval process is just to weed out lurkers.

Last edited:
Missed a call today because according to everyone calles where Wednesday and Thursday only [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

kids don't have the capital for real estate
That wasn't my point, if you had the capital you would be making $150k

Real estate agents and prospective buyers are paying people $8000 to take their spot in line.

It has nothing to do with whether or not you got the money to buy the property itself.

That's why it's silly for people to line up for hours and hours to make $100 - $200 for a pair of shoes in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom