Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hmm..........

1. KDC blocked me on Twitter. :lol:
2. Whoever keeps posting that nonsense from their account about the biggest release ever blah blah blah, I seriously want to knock that clown out. Because sad to say that isn't the case and if it is, stop tweeting and saying that crap because all you're doing is giving false hope to potential buyers. The clown has this sounding like white on white AF1s.

Thats the JB finesse now. Once you realize their saturation tacitc you'lll save a lot of money and stress. They'll keep re-releasing the same models with minor differences every few years.I didn't put that much effort into getting these but if I came away with 1-2 pairs it would be great and I'll just get rid of the 2013s to invest in 1-2 2001 pairs.

Last edited:
1. KDC blocked me on Twitter.
laugh.gif

2. Whoever keeps posting that nonsense from their account about the biggest release ever blah blah blah, I seriously want to knock that clown out. Because sad to say that isn't the case and if it is, stop tweeting and saying that crap because all you're doing is giving false hope to potential buyers. The clown has this sounding like white on white AF1s.
Thats the JB finesse now. Once you realize their saturation tacitc you'lll save a lot of money and stress. I didn't that much effort into getting these but if I came away with 1-2 pairs it would be great and I'll just get rid of the 2013s to invest in 1-2 2001 pairs.
ain't that the truth...  JB been making it more and more obvious in recent years.  I still remember when ppl were excited for retros cause it was legit a good 5 years before something retrod now it's like every couple of years. 

That's the wave man, try to secure those older pairs if you can now.  I did that with the SJ and doubled up on them and snagged a 94 BRED a while back so i'm not hurting if i trade my '16 pair of BREDs for a pair of these Royals

Someone explain this lining up to buy a house thing? What happened to highest bid?

This is for new development when you select the best / biggest lot and put on the reserve

You get money before even getting in as someone else will buy your position in line to be able to have a chance to get a house.

All your investment is time

Last edited:
1. KDC blocked me on Twitter.
laugh.gif

Thats the JB finesse now. Once you realize their saturation tacitc you'lll save a lot of money and stress. They'll keep re-releasing the same models with minor differences every few years.I didn't put that much effort into getting these but if I came away with 1-2 pairs it would be great and I'll just get rid of the 2013s to invest in 1-2 2001 pairs.

ain't that the truth...  JB been making it more and more obvious in recent years.  I still remember when ppl were excited for retros cause it was legit a good 5 years before something retrod now it's like every couple of years. 

That's the wave man, try to secure those older pairs if you can now.  I did that with the SJ and doubled up on them and snagged a 94 BRED a while back so i'm not hurting if i trade my '16 pair of BREDs for a pair of these Royals
Unfortunately this will carry on for the foreseeable future. This is Nike's new business model as they want to increase sales, profits, and volume to keep their shareholders happy.

This is for new development when you select the best / biggest lot and put on the reserve

You get money before even getting in as someone else will buy your position in line to be able to have a chance to get a house.

And they really paying people like 8k for a spot? Assuming youre first or closer to the front of course

And they really paying people like 8k for a spot? Assuming youre first or closer to the front of course
They pay 8k because it's lucky for the Chinese.

Edit - I just asked my coworker who lives in Richmond Hill. She says they'll pay you up to $20k. Cash.

Last edited:

pre construction

Right that makes sense, thanks. And to think in England you usually get a discount for "off plan" purchases.

Last edited:
@CHU416 just seen you added that article. Gonna check it out, appreciate it.

Repped
yea i didn't even know those risks existed until i read the article.  I mean i'm relatively new to the real estate game and given how crazy it is and what everyone tells you about how much money you can make, no one really ever goes into detail about risks w the builders.  you just assume its a sure thing with how hot it is

yea i didn't even know those risks existed until i read the article.  I mean i'm relatively new to the real estate game and given how crazy it is and what everyone tells you about how much money you can make, no one really ever goes into detail about risks w the builders.  you just assume its a sure thing with how hot it is

Id be lying if i said i knew much about the real estate game. Definitely gonna be doing some homework on this. Crazy how all those folks lost their deposits.

Id be lying if i said i knew much about the real estate game. Definitely gonna be doing some homework on this. Crazy how all those folks lost their deposits.
yea no one tells you about what happens when a developer goes under.  esp cause ppl don't expect developers to fail in this environment.  It's like copping a pair of kicks we think is gonna be a hit to resell and it fails miserably but on a much larger scale

Just came back from the Nike employee store. The only thing that stood out to me. They had the Vapormax in the OG university red colourway only. My bro picked up the 2nd last pair of size 8.

There's three more size 7 left. One size 8.

Price was $175.99

Biggest steal in that store for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom