Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^indeed a steal. Those joints are really growing on me... Def want a pair
Vapormaxes are dope, grabbed a pair downtown but you'll need to try them out.  ppl are saying they fit TTS but i found them super snug on the forefoot so i'd try them out first but they're dope

Vapormaxes are dope, grabbed a pair downtown but you'll need to try them out.  ppl are saying they fit TTS but i found them super snug on the forefoot so i'd try them out first but they're dope

So you sized up a size or half a size? They do look kind of narrow, reminds me of a soccer shoe lol. Gonna keep my eyes open for em, might wait for some new c/ws to release even tho that platinum c/w is dope af to me

So you sized up a size or half a size? They do look kind of narrow, reminds me of a soccer shoe lol. Gonna keep my eyes open for em, might wait for some new c/ws to release even tho that platinum c/w is dope af to me
yea i went a half size up from my racer size (which is 9.5).  For context, i went to FTL tried them on with dress socks and they were mad snug around the forefoot and just didn't feel right.  I mean i could've kept them TTS but i thought if i wore slightly thicker socks they'd be too tight.  In terms of how they look, the toebox area is wider than a racer and kinda reminded me of an UB in terms of shape in that area since its wider/rounder.

the new cw are super dope esp the sand version they plan on dropping.  Even the dark red or dark blue ones look sick.  but they're a shoe you either love or hate i'm starting to see

Nike US is releasing Royal 1s via SNKRS 10 AM release but its not a raffle like it was for Bred 1s. Usually the more limited stuff is released through raffle if thats any indication on how much stock there will be.

Outside hoh yonge. Smh at those flexing in their banneds/sbb's in this weather.

Saw bare yeezies aswell. Nothing like primeknit potection from the rain. They even got their girls standing out there like they're pimpin em out.

Last edited:
1. KDC blocked me on Twitter. :lol:
2. Whoever keeps posting that nonsense from their account about the biggest release ever blah blah blah, I seriously want to knock that clown out. Because sad to say that isn't the case and if it is, stop tweeting and saying that crap because all you're doing is giving false hope to potential buyers. The clown has this sounding like white on white AF1s.

Been saying this dude has been a clown for the past 9-10 months. Calling the Flyknit racer Oreos "classics" is lame. And anyone who rocks Flyknit Racers without socks is a moron. It's like he has never heard of no-show socks before.

Going to enjoy my phone going off in the middle of the night later with "I GOT THE W!!! You the plug!" retweets later. Smh

Been saying this dude has been a clown for the past 9-10 months. Calling the Flyknit racer Oreos "classics" is lame. And anyone who rocks Flyknit Racers without socks is a moron. It's like he has never heard of no-show socks before.

Going to enjoy my phone going off in the middle of the night later with "I GOT THE W!!! You the plug!" retweets later. Smh
just unfollow him, i've been doing that since his LEGENDARY royals online stock news.

just got a call from champs yorkdale sz8.5.

finally hit on an og jordan 1 color at retail.!!!

Congrats dude. Finally good to see someone win Royals here, it was looking bad. :lol: :smh:

I won a pair of Kaws 4's from capsule. Really surprised...

Wow. Congrats to you. I wonder if they're seeing the bad rep they're getting and selling some of their stock now versus BD'ing like most of their stock.

So what happens when the mall opens? Usain Bolt?

An employee usually comes 30 mins before opening and hands out tickets to keep things organized.

Outside hoh yonge. Smh at those flexing in their banneds/sbb's in this weather.

:smh:

That dude is def a clown.

I don't get why people call him a plug? All he does is post links when they release, if you want a shoe bad enough and have been buying shoes for a while you'd know when and where they release already...

All I'll say about HOH is if you're not around the first 60, don't waste your time...

But it's full leather upper this weather shouldn't be an issue.
Actually, the best shoes for this weather would be a pear of all patent leather BapeStas lol.
I don't get why people call him a plug? All he does is post links when they release, if you want a shoe bad enough and have been buying shoes for a while you'd know when and where they release already...
Right? He ain't plugging me anything other than a link. I can Google/use the search bar, thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom