Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

do you size half down from TTS for the 3.0s? I copped the UB x RC but was only able to get a half size up from my TTS (Got a 10, im a 9.5). 
And the first RC x UB are of 1.0 model. the recently released UB x Haven are 2.0 model.

Yup half down from TTS for me for 3.0s

How does half size down feel? Snug? Also have you tried wearing them without an insole?

Wouldn't say it's snug, but it's comfortable without having excess room. Whereas if I went TTS I would have too much room in the forefoot where my toes are.

I haven't tried UB without an insole but I wear my V2 Yeezys with no insole and it feels fine.

do you size half down from TTS for the 3.0s? I copped the UB x RC but was only able to get a half size up from my TTS (Got a 10, im a 9.5). 

And the first RC x UB are of 1.0 model. the recently released UB x Haven are 2.0 model.
In all my 3.0's I have half sized down to 8.5 from my TTS which is a 9. You could get away with a TTS, it will be roomier. It won't be an issue at all. I like my shoes a bit more snug. 

In one of the 2.0 uncaged, I have gone down to 8.5 it still fit me well without any discomfort. I haven't worn any of my UB without insoles yet. I do suspect my Yeezy Bred's if I do intend to keep it, I may have to rock it without an insole. As I got it in a size 9, and should have gone up half a size like most people recommended.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info 
happy.gif

The first RC release didn't go off any of the UBs released. The knit material as well as the glitch pattern was different and the silhouette hasn't changed very much since the start. I went TTS on the first Reigning Champs. I didn't have any 1.0s so I can't reference that but the 2.0s were easily a half size up for me and the 3.0s are better as a half size up but I can wear TTS more comfortably than I was able to with my 2.0s. But I personally prefer a half size up. And I've stuck with it (9.5) for the SNS Ultra Boost 2017, the trace cargo UB 3.0, RC 3.0, gradient 2.0s... I regret not getting a 10 for my Yeezy 350 V2. 

Those were the best times cause you needed to be strategic w your selection.  I still remember having to go grab kicks at the flea and eventually Sports Authority at Warden Powercentre.  Those picnic table deals were the best!

And don't forget about the clearance table at National Sports Yonge and Sheppard. Got my royal blue and gold Nike Air Solo Flight '92 there.

Also sometimes the mall shops would have the odd last pair. Still remember getting Air Max III (known as AM90 Infrared now) from Athlete's World upstairs at STC and wore them to the ground until my pinky toes were showing thru the vamp. The awful smell didn't stopped me from rocking them lol! Good times.

Last edited:
And don't forget about the clearance table at National Sports Yonge and Sheppard. Got my royal blue and gold Nike Air Solo Flight '92 there.

Also sometimes the mall shops would have the odd last pair. Still remember getting Air Max III (known as AM90 Infrared now) from Athlete's World upstairs at STC and wore them to the ground until my pinky toes were showing thru the vamp. The awful smell didn't stopped me from rocking them lol! Good times.
Athlete's World my go to for Ecko back when Ecko was still decent lol

Sorry to stray away from the topic here. But for those who got the 2017 Royal 1's, are you guys noticing a lot of differences in the quality of the blue leather? I've watched videos online saying the leather is tumbled and soft. But my pair from footaction has almost no tumbled texture on all the swooshes and the heel/back portion, almost smooth. And if anything, only the toe boxes are slightly tumbled, but nothing like what others have been describing. 

Athlete's World my go to for Ecko back when Ecko was still decent lol
Same! The Rhinocerology hoodys... dam. Rocking that in highschool. And like half the school was also rocking some variation of it. 

Those were the days.. **** was expensive too.. like $80 for a hoody. Felt bad my parents dished the money out for me to get Ecko gear.

Ecko hoody, with Phat Farm big tongue shoes were the Hypebeast starter kits back then.

Last edited:

Same! The Rhinocerology hoodys... dam. Rocking that in highschool. And like half the school was also rocking some variation of it. 

Those were the days.. **** was expensive too.. like $80 for a hoody. Felt bad my parents dished the money out for me to get Ecko gear.

Ecko hoody, with Phat Farm big tongue shoes were the Hypebeast starter kits back then.
lol man, those were the days... i still have my Ecko and Phat Farm fitteds sitting somewhere at my parents place.  Let's not forget about Triple 5 Soul too, those were the days haha  Best thing was, you could cop a hoodie and then get a discount on the kicks too with their BOGO deals

Sorry to stray away from the topic here. But for those who got the 2017 Royal 1's, are you guys noticing a lot of differences in the quality of the blue leather? I've watched videos online saying the leather is tumbled and soft. But my pair from footaction has almost no tumbled texture on all the swooshes and the heel/back portion, almost smooth. And if anything, only the toe boxes are slightly tumbled, but nothing like what others have been describing. 

I've seen online review/comparisons where the consistency has been $hit but the overall quality has still been good. Specifically the tumbled vs non-tumbled swoosh (checkout asneakerlife review on YouTube). I haven't gotten my pairs yet but if I notice anything drastically different I will post pics.

LOL at Ecko..is that Ecko store still at Vaughn Mills?

I was all about Sean John back then..velour suits and jean suits. Gross.

Anybody have info on whats going on at HOH downtown toronto? There holding a press conference but they wouldnt give me any details for what.

Look at the bright side you probably have a pair of Royal 1s that are closest to OG.

Look at the bright side you probably have a pair of Royal 1s that are closest to OG.
Actually I caved and paid $350 resell. Everything seems legit, but since the quality of the leather is all over the place, it just makes me second guess myself

Last edited:

Actually I caved and paid $350 resell. Everything seems legit, but since the quality of the leather is all over the place, it just makes me second guess myself
I remember reading comments on YouTube prior to launch that a lot of people didn't like the over tumbled blue leather on the shoe as that strays too far from OG.

It's just classic Nike quality control. Worst case is having the left shoe upper way different from the right shoe upper like the toebox on my Air Pressure (left side soft to the touch and creased to hell, right side a little stiff and hardly any creasing lol).

haha i wanted to rock sean john but that was out of my price range back then.... 

My wife still gives me grief all the time I ever owned anything Sean John. Granted it was just that "signature" shirt and one pair of jeans...can you believe I bought it from Sport Check EC?

And when the weather gets nice I got my RocaWear jean shorts that go slightly past my knees (what was up with those lol?)

Last edited:
My wife still gives me grief all the time I ever owned anything Sean John. Granted it was just that "signature" shirt and one pair of jeans...can you believe I bought it from Sport Check EC?

And when the weather gets nice I got my RocaWear jean shorts that go slightly past my knees (what was up with those lol?)
you remember the Phat Farm Fat Albert joints?  man i still remember all of those throwbacks not to mention Wu wear for those who were really into the hip hop gear.  Funny thing is most ppl who are hating on the bulkier Nike joints like the Uptempos and Foams don't realize the were the perfect shoes for this gear

you remember the Phat Farm Fat Albert joints?  man i still remember all of those throwbacks not to mention Wu wear for those who were really into the hip hop gear.  Funny thing is most ppl who are hating on the bulkier Nike joints like the Uptempos and Foams don't realize the were the perfect shoes for this gear

Let's not forget about Enyce

Enyce, Akademiks, Makavelli, Rocawear, Phat Farm, Ecko, Sean John, G-Unit, Shady, Lugz, Zoo York.

Those are all the brands I could name off the top of my head, feel free to add more if you can :tongue:.

Back
Top Bottom