Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My wife still gives me grief all the time I ever owned anything Sean John. Granted it was just that "signature" shirt and one pair of jeans...can you believe I bought it from Sport Check EC?

And when the weather gets nice I got my RocaWear jean shorts that go slightly past my knees (what was up with those lol?)
Girbaud Jean shorts from Jaydees Eglinton west were my go to.

And1 "trash talk" tees, FUBU, Tommy Hilfiger (make sure everybody sees your boxers), size XXXL basketball jerseys regardless of body type, pinwheel hats, jackets/jeans with every NBA logo, wearing the bandana/doo-rag under your hat...

And1 "trash talk" tees, FUBU, Tommy Hilfiger (make sure everybody sees your boxers), size XXXL basketball jerseys regardless of body type, pinwheel hats, jackets/jeans with every NBA logo, wearing the bandana/doo-rag under your hat...
FUBU PLATINUM, Avirex x Pelle Pelle x Schott Leather jackets, Maurice Malone, Karl Kani, Girbaud (as mentioned earlier), Miskeen hand painted ts (first $100 T i ever bought), Mitchell & Ness head bands

That one or 2 pairs you had back then meant the world to you.  It's hard to get that same feeling back when you end up having something like 100 pairs in your collection.

We used to keep a pair of shoes in-class in the winter time so our snow boots never slushed up the floors. I came back from being sick one day to the teacher telling me my Flight's got jammed into the vacuum. :frown:

I was all about jean suits from Lounge DT, thankfully I skipped all the velour suits LOL

Always wanted a Burnin' jersey...sooooo tough.

Enyce, Akademiks, Makavelli, Rocawear, Phat Farm, Ecko, Sean John, G-Unit, Shady, Lugz, Zoo York.

Those are all the brands I could name off the top of my head, feel free to add more if you can :tongue:.

- Triple5Soul was toooo dope. Still have the Rawkus Records and HAZE collab tee's.
- RP55 had a lot of dope graphics.
- Ecko had a spinoff called Physical Science that was pretty cool.
- Pure Playaz with the light down the outer seams.
- Avirex leathers
- Wu-Wear

List goes on and on.

Last edited:
We used to keep a pair of shoes in-class in the winter time so our snow boots never slushed up the floors. I came back from being sick one day to the teacher telling me my Flight's got jammed into the vacuum.
frown.gif

- Triple5Soul was toooo dope. Still have the Rawkus Records tee.
- Avirex leathers
- Wu-Wear

List goes on and on.
How has no one mention 555 Soul!?!?!?!?! 555 Soul >>> Ecko

Honorable mention to those that wanted the fashion but had to settle for EXCO 
ohwell.gif

Sorry to stray away from the topic here. But for those who got the 2017 Royal 1's, are you guys noticing a lot of differences in the quality of the blue leather? I've watched videos online saying the leather is tumbled and soft. But my pair from footaction has almost no tumbled texture on all the swooshes and the heel/back portion, almost smooth. And if anything, only the toe boxes are slightly tumbled, but nothing like what others have been describing. 
i've seen and heard about this...once i got my pkg i immediately checked to see

if both pairs were good, i guess i got lucky because both shoes are perfectly tumbled

on the toe box and the swooshes. honestly no flaws on my pair.

Triple5Soul clothing were the bomb! Rummaging Winners and finding a size medium-large tshirt/sweater (even though I''m a small) made my day!

Oh, another gem LRG! RIP to the creator..

i've seen and heard about this...once i got my pkg i immediately checked to see

if both pairs were good, i guess i got lucky because both shoes are perfectly tumbled

on the toe box and the swooshes. honestly no flaws on my pair.
Thanks, glad your pairs are nice and even. Guess I'm just unlucky with the crappy quality control 

Enyce, Akademiks, Makavelli, Rocawear, Phat Farm, Ecko, Sean John, G-Unit, Shady, Lugz, Zoo York.

Those are all the brands I could name off the top of my head, feel free to add more if you can :tongue:.

Girbaud Jean shorts from Jaydees Eglinton west were my go to.

FUBU PLATINUM, Avirex x Pelle Pelle x Schott Leather jackets, Maurice Malone, Karl Kani, Girbaud (as mentioned earlier), Miskeen hand painted ts (first $100 T i ever bought), Mitchell & Ness head bands
We used to keep a pair of shoes in-class in the winter time so our snow boots never slushed up the floors. I came back from being sick one day to the teacher telling me my Flight's got jammed into the vacuum.
frown.gif

- Triple5Soul was toooo dope. Still have the Rawkus Records and HAZE collab tee's.
- Avirex leathers
- Wu-Wear

List goes on and on.

Triple5Soul clothing were the bomb! Rummaging Winners and finding a size medium-large tshirt/sweater (even though I''m a small) made my day!

Oh, another gem LRG! RIP to the creator..
These clothing brands have definitely died down here in Toronto but most still exist in the states surprisingly.

Every time I go shopping in the states it brings me back to Grade 7 - 12 (best time of life haha)

- Burlington Coat Factory

- Dr. Jays

- Bloomingdales

I remember blowing all my Chinese New Year red pocket money on those name brands! My mom would always want to drag me into Stitches while going back to school shopping though... 
mean.gif

Let's not forget SPLASH PANTS and TEAR AWAYS!!! 
roll.gif

i remember there was a member on here looking for size 9 spacejams? if you're reading this, i have an 8.5 ill sell for retail (2017s fit a little bigger in toe box than previous retro xis)

Last edited:
i remember there was a member on here looking for size 9 spacejams? if you're reading this, i have an 8.5 ill sell for retail (2017s fit a little bigger in toe box than previous retro xis)

Not me, but repped for helping someone out, even if it's just to develop good will for the future.

It was me, thanks for looking out but I double sock to play and dont want to risk the 8.5 not fitting. Thanks though

Yo i remember going to XTC in Malvern mall to get the latest Akademiks or Enyce gear. You could haggle with the owner (Gobin was his name I think?) for a lower price.

Last edited:

Yo i remember going to XTC in Malvern mall to get the latest Akademiks or Enyce gear. You could haggle with the owner (Gobin was his name I think?) for a lower price.
Pickering Flea Market FTW lmao. Pretty sure half the booths were selling fake ish though... There was this one dude by the food court who always had the hottest/ latest gear.

do you size half down from TTS for the 3.0s? I copped the UB x RC but was only able to get a half size up from my TTS (Got a 10, im a 9.5). 
And the first RC x UB are of 1.0 model. the recently released UB x Haven are 2.0 model.

Explains why many said to .5 up size on the Haven x Ultraboost

- Avirex leathers
- Wu-Wear

List goes on and on.

Forgot about Vokal, Outkast...

Lol I remember Gobin or whatever his name was...

Last edited:
Pickering Flea Market FTW lmao. Pretty sure half the booths were selling fake ish though... There was this one dude by the food court who always had the hottest/ latest gear.

Oh man Pickering flea was classic. Def a lot of fakes there

Back
Top Bottom