Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike at TPO has these for $98 ($135 less extra 30% off the wall). These are size 8, al least another 8, 7s available and some other sizes also.

Also got $25 off min $50 purchase bw May 2-21. Making this a smoking deal for a pair of Racers.

On sale at nike.ca for $150 (other cws at $200 full price)
They were $80 a couple of weeks back and I managed to get mine for even less than that.  They were also $100 during livestock's sale a few months back and you at least got a box with a lid.  I think the deal is warm...  good for those who missed out last time

Any where in Toronto that sells Mitchell ness baseball jerseys dont want to order one online if I Dont have to 

Details on the flight 23 stores? I know nothing about it
Apparently FTL is planning on making some waves this year across the city.  Spoke to a few ppl at FTL who said STC and SQ1 are supposed to get Flight23 stores as they're the anchors on the East and West end.  Didn't get much more detail than that on the stores.  They also mentioned Champs opening specific Adidas branded stores in those malls as well but again this all coming from employees at FTL.  Based on what we saw with the JB store and all of the issues and delays I would take it w a grain of salt tbh
What size are those 11s?
Sorry bud, they're a 9.5.  I'm pretty sure you're a bigger size though right?
The raffle locations seem to raffle everything hyped or not, probably just to avoid any trouble from people camping even if its just a couple hours before the store/mall opens. The 11 lows that I have were all raffled (concord, infrared and georgetown) and they did sell out as far as I know.
It makes sense to control the crowd for a potential hyped release.  I mean I'm just a bit surprised about lows needing raffles now in this environment.  I mean i understand when the other cws dropped like the concord, infrared and georgetowns needing raffles since jordans were still peaking at that time but now just seems a little unnecessary.  i guess if you really want a pair and make the effort to sign up, in theory you should get a pair for sure so it's not bad.  Just guess the lows aren't my cup of tea for the XIs

Any where in Toronto that sells Mitchell ness baseball jerseys dont want to order one online if I Dont have to 
only place i've seen some M&N that I know are legit are at Footaction but they don't have a lot tbh.

Apparently FTL is planning on making some waves this year across the city.  Spoke to a few ppl at FTL who said STC and SQ1 are supposed to get Flight23 stores as they're the anchors on the East and West end.  Didn't get much more detail than that on the stores.  They also mentioned Champs opening specific Adidas branded stores in those malls as well but again this all coming from employees at FTL.  Based on what we saw with the JB store and all of the issues and delays I would take it w a grain of salt tbh

Sorry bud, they're a 9.5.  I'm pretty sure you're a bigger size though right?

It makes sense to control the crowd for a potential hyped release.  I mean I'm just a bit surprised about lows needing raffles now in this environment.  I mean i understand when the other cws dropped like the concord, infrared and georgetowns needing raffles since jordans were still peaking at that time but now just seems a little unnecessary.  i guess if you really want a pair and make the effort to sign up, in theory you should get a pair for sure so it's not bad.  Just guess the lows aren't my cup of tea for the XIs

Thanks for the good info.

Looks like champs is ready for another store in stc, right across from ftl. Don't know if it's an additional store, or a change in location.

^ Would take them, but I gotta save for something of higher priority.

Shouts to you though. This is what the community is all about. Just wanted to recognize that.

Welcome to NT.

Last edited:
Thanks for the good info.

Looks like champs is ready for another store in stc, right across from ftl. Don't know if it's an additional store, or a change in location.
Yea from what I heard (Itake w a grain of salt as mentioned earlier), Champs is moving their store on the ground level to the one upstairs.  They said its supposed to be kinda like how the new FTL/FA are with sectioned off areas for specific brands.  I'm guessing Flight 23 is going to take over the old Champs spot cause he said they weren't giving up that spot.  But again who knows at this point since JB is taking so long to open up.  I'm guessing w all the new mgmt changes at FTL Head Office, things aren't moving as quickly as we're used to

Anyone know if nike will drop the copper foamposites this week online? I will be in Banff from Weds to Sunday and need to find an online link 

I have a pair of size 12 air max 97 silver bullets for retail as well if anyone needs send a message. 

Anyone know if nike will drop the copper foamposites this week online? I will be in Banff from Weds to Sunday and need to find an online link 

I have a pair of size 12 air max 97 silver bullets for retail as well if anyone needs send a message. 
Might be a long shot but there's a Footlocker (small one) located in the tourist area of Banff.  Think it's close to the Beaver Tail store if you can't find it online, might be worth a gander

They'll most likely still be around when you get back

They'll most likely still be around when you get back
you never know man, just takes one of these new "style" icons to rock them and they might fly off shelves haha

either way, @12hunna if you're able to pick them up in AB I would do that instead of waiting to grab them here.  The sales tax is less in AB and on a purchase like foams, it's probably worthwhile to save on the taxes with the heavy retail price.

Last edited:

you never know man, just takes one of these new "style" icons to rock them and they might fly off shelves haha

either way, @12hunna if you're able to pick them up in AB I would do that instead of waiting to grab them here.  The sales tax is less in AB and on a purchase like foams, it's probably worthwhile to save on the taxes with the heavy retail price.
I also think they'll be around by time you come back. It shocked me so much to see the Royal Foamposites sitting and I'm pretty sure they still are. A bunch of Foot Lockers I've walked into had my size of them and employees were telling me they've been sitting. I feel that if it isn't Boost these days, a lot of things will sit. We've mentioned it a couple times, but two-three years ago, Racers would not be sitting and you can basically walk into most sneaker stores and cop Racers with ease now. Wish it was like that for the Ultra Boost...

I also think they'll be around by time you come back. It shocked me so much to see the Royal Foamposites sitting and I'm pretty sure they still are. A bunch of Foot Lockers I've walked into had my size of them and employees were telling me they've been sitting. I feel that if it isn't Boost these days, a lot of things will sit. We've mentioned it a couple times, but two-three years ago, Racers would not be sitting and you can basically walk into most sneaker stores and cop Racers with ease now. Wish it was like that for the Ultra Boost...
Not too hard to find UB's.  I've been able to walk into stores to see 3.0's still sitting before but most places sold out over time.  I just think they've oversaturated the market and pumped out too many CW's in such a short period of time.  3.0's aren't selling as fast as 1.0's and 2.0's.  My guess is it's due to the price increase.  $240+tax is a lot to pay for a GR UB considering that 1.0's were $210 and some of them could be purchased on disco before.

These navy UB 3.0s are at Yorkdale FTL right now

Thanks Chu416, 

I just called footlocker Banff and they will not be getting any pairs. I will try a few places online and hopefully can cop. I'm a huge fan of foams and I still rock them happily and have not moved over to the adidas brand yet. If I get the all black stealth pair I will be good and can retire happily that I got all the colours that I wanted. 

Size? My friend has been looking for a pair.
It was a 10.5 on display. Didn't get the chance to ask if they had a FSR though. Sorry

I just saw your review of the Reebok Zoku MC's. Very good review! So much better than the majority of awful videos on Youtube! 
Thanks man, just trying to give others a closer look at those beautiful shoes .

Last edited:
It was a 10.5 on display. Didn't get the chance to ask if they had a FSR though. Sorry
Thanks man, just trying to give others a closer look at those beautiful shoes .
Thanks @DoubleU for the update on the UBs. I should have been more specific as well about the "more popular" colourways selling out really fast. I can't say that I've driven to every Foot Locker or Sport Chek and have checked store stock, but I was more generally speaking about the online stock selling out within 10-15 minutes. Multiple times, Toronto members in here have posted re stock updates but the majority of sizes are snatched up within 10 mins. The triple white and core black sell out super fast, but I have seen colours like those Navy and the cream/olive sit at some stores.

I'd imagine this copper colorway is more in demand compared to recent drops, not sure about supply though ... I'd like to say they will sellout for sure but who knows, like you said the Dr. Doom and Royal colorways sat in stores and they're already popping up in US outlets.

If you're really afraid of missing out here an online US retailer on Thursday @ 10am might be your best option, not sure if they've posted links in the Nike Retro forums but there's definitely a thread going pretty strong for this release already.

Back
Top Bottom