Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Highly considering pulling the trigger on a pair of DS 2016 bred 1s for $500. What are your guys' thoughts?

I know the JB store is re-opening in May but I work a 9-5 job in Markham so camping out is definitely not an option.

FYI for anyone who's a Men's 7.5 in UB.  Adidas Dundas Square has one RC x UB available (return)

Following the retail train.... I have a pair of Nike "No Parking" Flyknit Racers (DS) in size 9.5 for $200 (less than retail) PM if you're interested :smile:

Highly considering pulling the trigger on a pair of DS 2016 bred 1s for $500. What are your guys' thoughts?

I know the JB store is re-opening in May but I work a 9-5 job in Markham so camping out is definitely not an option.
not sure if you will find cheaper tbh. seems to be the asking price. 1's always seem to rise over time as less and less DS pairs floating around. 

what size are you? I've seen a 9.5 go for $450.

Re-seller firm?

If you can haggle it to just under $500, I'd say it's a deal.

not sure if you will find cheaper tbh. seems to be the asking price. 1's always seem to rise over time as less and less DS pairs floating around. 

what size are you? I've seen a 9.5 go for $450.

Re-seller firm?

If you can haggle it to just under $500, I'd say it's a deal.
Thanks guys! I'm a size 9 - 9.5 I've seen $450 before as well but those are long gone.... 
mean.gif

Re-seller is firm knowing DS pairs are limited (for now), plus others are willing to pay $500 as well.

You could always try after the opening of the Jordan store. Maybe some desperate resellers will let them go for a bit lower. It's a gamble though, and if you're okay with paying the ~$500 now, I'd say just go ahead and bite the bullet.

Last edited:

On the same boat as you man. Im anle to buy a pair but the guy wants 500. Im waiting for after the opening just incase they have stock but not getting my hopes high

You could always try after the opening of the Jordan store. Maybe some desperate resellers will let them go for a bit lower. It's a gamble though, and if you're okay with paying the ~$500 now, I'd say just go ahead and bite the bullet.
Yeah, thanks again. $500 is a big *ss bullet haha
On the same boat as you man. Im anle to buy a pair but the guy wants 500. Im waiting for after the opening just incase they have stock but not getting my hopes high
Yeah, I'm sure there's a bunch of us in this sinking boat haha Technically it's only a month away so it's not that bad of a wait :smile:

Anyone interested in a $230 Nike gift card? Will sell for $210. Can only be used in Canadian retail stores, not online.

I personally wouldn't pay that much.  They'll retro again.  Best time to jump on them would've been during that restock around that time when the black toes dropped.

FYI for anyone who's a Men's 7.5 in UB.  Adidas Dundas Square has one RC x UB available (return)
Guess they aren't reselling as well as people thought they would? I managed to get a return pair at Yonge/Dundas on Friday, surprised people actually returned it instead of flipping.

Guess they aren't reselling as well as people thought they would? I managed to get a return pair at Yonge/Dundas on Friday, surprised people actually returned it instead of flipping.
Yeah, looking on kijiji and fb groups they seem to be only selling for ~350

TPO update - 30% off clearance

Volt racers size 12 & up - 139.99-30%
Tiempo legend VI scatted hash - 130-30%
air max 1 ultra flyknit few colors lots of sizes - ~110$ +(-30%?)
Black Mercurial proxmio IC II fsr - $120 +(-30%?)
Soccer jerseys fsr many countries - $70-30%
neymar X jordan hypervenom FG - $230? ($200 something)
Hyperdunk 08 blue - $80

a lot of soccer shoes to choose from for good prices. not much else

TPO update - 30% off clearance

Volt racers size 12 & up - 139.99-30%
Tiempo legend VI scatted hash - 130-30%
air max 1 ultra flyknit few colors lots of sizes - ~110$ +(-30%?)
Black Mercurial proxmio IC II fsr - $120 +(-30%?)
Soccer jerseys fsr many countries - $70-30%
neymar X jordan hypervenom FG - $230? ($200 something)
Hyperdunk 08 blue - $80

a lot of soccer shoes to choose from for good prices. not much else
thanks for the update.

weird i just called to see if there was anymore racers, and she said all gone lol

thanks for the update.
weird i just called to see if there was anymore racers, and she said all gone lol

she was too lazy to leave the counter lol

Paying reseller is a b!tch. I told myself I wouldn't pay a certain dollar for particular pairs. I've found that if I waited long enough, I would find it cheaper. The waiting game sucks though

Back
Top Bottom