Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yea, FA, J+O, TNT, interesting to see even Bramalea FTL is getting them.
J+O and TNT have gotten Yeezy's in the past, but probably not the V2's. I don't remember if I've ever gone to either place for V2 raffles. Maybe only the Belugas, but that was too long ago.

J+O and TNT have gotten Yeezy's in the past, but probably not the V2's. I don't remember if I've ever gone to either place for V2 raffles. Maybe only the Belugas, but that was too long ago.
Neither of those two stores got the Belugas. Holt got the Belugas and then never another V2 release, probably because they didn't want to have another disaster of a release.

I know Adidas Originals on queen was about to undergo renovations, but KDCa just kinda confirmed it tweeted out saying the raffle is now at the Adidas Performance store instead, not sure how accurate, but just a heads up for you guys.

I don't remember TNT or J+O getting the V2 round of Yeezys at all, I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
the hologram is also different on the 13, not your standard jumpman logo w the 23.  If you look at it closely i think it's MJ in his signature fadeaway pose with the 98 in the back.  I think the 13s look pretty dope but i'm a fan of the 13s.  Not looking fwd to the price though

Damn didnt notice the hologram, that is pretty dope. I like 13s but that c/w sucks imo

Damn didnt notice the hologram, that is pretty dope. I like 13s but that c/w sucks imo
yea the hologram is pretty dope but i really hate the whole "They Can't Win Till We Quit" that's plastered all over the two shoes.  I mean i would cop these if they didn't cost $500USD for the pack, that's just craziness...

Walked through the EC today, silver bullets sitting in Champs, had a few pairs on display. FL and FA only had size 13.

Lots of iniki and UBs at adidas originals Montreal last night. HOH Montreal had a lot of silver bullets as well.

Nike outlet had 30% off of clearance

Hope this helps

Does anyone sign up more than once for the Yeezy raffles at FTL?

If it was a Sonicare I would do that trade....Those are $250 and up

I'll take it if it's the Sonicare Black Diamond toothbrush :D

...and it's MISB

:smh:

I've had mine for about a year and its A1....Its like visiting the dentist every morning LOL

Sonicare Diamond is really good. I bought mine back in Fall 2014, and it's still going strong. You can get them at Shoppers Drugmart on sale for like $190. I highly recommend it.

I would only recommend getting it in DS condition lol..

Man, I just got delivered a pair of Core Black 3.0 Ultra Boosts from UPS and :x at the level of excess glue/ glue marks all throughout the shoe. Was already aware that Adidas' quality control is probably crap but this is pretty terrible for a near $250 shoe. Guess we shouldn't expect much because half these sneaker companies milk us with retail cost when the shoe is costing them like under 10$ to make...

Man, I just got delivered a pair of Core Black 3.0 Ultra Boosts from UPS and :x at the level of excess glue/ glue marks all throughout the shoe. Was already aware that Adidas' quality control is probably crap but this is pretty terrible for a near $250 shoe. Guess we shouldn't expect much because half these sneaker companies milk us with retail cost when the shoe is costing them like under 10$ to make...

That's what happens when they try to meet the demand...quality suffers... the 1.0 as bad the inventory was, QA was very good.

I guess there's no win for us consumers

High Quality = Low Inventory
Bad Quality = High Inventory

What sucks is they can charge the same or higher for Bad Quality :x

That's what happens when they try to meet the demand...quality suffers... the 1.0 as bad the inventory was, QA was very good.

What sucks is they can charge the same or higher for Bad Quality
sick.gif
The quality went downhill even with the first UB ST. When I bought my pair the cages don't line up between the left and right shoe so I returned it.

My LA Trainer OG also has a lot of excess glue marks on the midsole. Made in Germany my ***!!!

I still say their best line right now in terms of OG shape / detail accuracy and quality / craftsmanship is Gary Aspden's Spezial collection (they sell that at Uncle Otis).

Last edited:

What sucks is they can charge the same or higher for Bad Quality
sick.gif
Ya man it's absolutely insane that they hiked the price by 30 bucks on the Ultra Boosts. I felt it was fair to keep them at/around the same price point as the Racers at just over 200. I think the Racers used to be 190 as well and got raised to 200.

Sonicare Diamond is really good. I bought mine back in Fall 2014, and it's still going strong. You can get them at Shoppers Drugmart on sale for like $190. I highly recommend it.

I would only recommend getting it in DS condition lol..
amazon usually has the best prices got mine before christmas for 150-160 if i remember correctly

Man, I just got delivered a pair of Core Black 3.0 Ultra Boosts from UPS and
sick.gif
at the level of excess glue/ glue marks all throughout the shoe. Was already aware that Adidas' quality control is probably crap but this is pretty terrible for a near $250 shoe. Guess we shouldn't expect much because half these sneaker companies milk us with retail cost when the shoe is costing them like under 10$ to make...
My two pairs from sportchek came out good, guess its 50/50 seems like they made a **** ton with all the recent restocks

I have a size 8.5 Reigning Champ Ultraboost 3.0(fits a size 9) for sale if anyone is looking; I can't return them because I paid resell for them and the person paid CC. Some other shoes popped on my radar and I'm trying to control the amount of sneakers I have right now. The retail was $293 with taxes and I'm looking for $320 or something reasonable. 

Last edited:
What's everyone's sizing on Iniki's? I ordered a 13 in hopes that I can trade for a 12, but it seems like 11.5 is a better bet as they are fairly roomy....and the Boost just isn't that comfortable (all the pillow talk etc etc, I didn't really get that feeling - Racers felt better). The last isn't sleek enough as well, New Balances 996/997's still take the crown for me.

Regardless, the 13's are going back unless someone wants to trade. Wished they used more suede though.

Oh and plug for the MC 2.0's for flyknit Friday:

Back
Top Bottom