Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Some ugly jerseys on sale at svp. You'd have to pay me to wear them. Also had Argentina home and Italy away for the same price. Not sure id wear them for money

General question, is the 2005 HoA infrared AM90 release the one to go for, or the 2010 release? Which is truest to the original?

General question, is the 2005 HoA infrared AM90 release the one to go for, or the 2010 release? Which is truest to the original?
To be honest neither lmao! Notice how they changed the name from Air Max III to AM90 *hint hint*.

I had the HOA AM90 and the airbag window is quite small. The heel tab Nike logo from most of the retros over the years look kinda weird also. BTW no forefoot air with all of the retros unlike OG.

I think the 2013 vintage one is probably the closest in terms of the look.

Coming from someone that had the OG Air Max III (wasn't even called infrared back then I can't remember the color name) in size 7 back when I was in Grade 6.

If I were you I would wait for the 2020 one they might fix it then.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for the best bro but when you're having to say they need to come out and play and it "can't be like game 3". Game 1 was also the same ****. I find this team obviously has the tendency to become so complacent and over confident then completely $hit the bed.

Who really expected them to lose by 30 points in game 3? It wasn't even how much they lost by as well. It was the way they showed no fight whatsoever and just laid down and got worked. They were losing by like a consistent 30 points the entire game. Unless we blow out the Bucks today (which I'm pretty certain won't happen), there's no way from overcoming that embarrassment.

I was talking to a friend this morning and we were both saying that even if we advance from this series, it's obvious that drastic changes will be made. I can't even say I can see them resigning Lowry now...

We might just go hard and try to lure CP3 rather than sign Lowry in the off season. I don't see Paul staying with the Clips

Lol. No chance. He wouldn't even pick up the phone.

To be honest neither lmao! Notice how they changed the name from Air Max III to AM90 *hint hint*.

I had the HOA AM90 and the airbag window is quite small. The heel tab Nike logo from most of the retros over the years look kinda weird also. BTW no forefoot air with all of the retros unlike OG.

I think the 2013 vintage one is probably the closest in terms of the look.

Coming from someone that had the OG Air Max III (wasn't even called infrared back then I can't remember the color name) in size 7 back when I was in Grade 6.

If I were you I would wait for the 2020 one they might fix it then.
Well **** lol. Lunar 90 version is neat because of the Lunarlon, but the colorway is slightly tweaked. Thanks!

EDIT: I was thinking about the VNTG as well, seems like that's the one to go to then.

Last edited:
[quote name="corbs" url="/t/12476/official-toronto-outlet-and-store-report/38040#post[quote="corbs, post: 27980348"]
Some ugly jerseys on sale at svp. You'd have to pay me to wear them. Also had Argentina home and Italy away for the same price. Not sure id wear them for money[/quote]

Location?

Speaking of life changes, Yeezy releases and trading sneakers for things... I'm gonna sign up for as many of these Yeezy releases hoping that I can hit on one.  Then I will trade the shoes (or use the cash) for an Uppa Baby Vista stroller for my kid.  Baby "J" is coming in July, he will be our first and I am amazed at the cost of these strollers and other baby "must have" items.  Love my sneakers but I love my family more... #myperspective

^ good plan and idea. Congrats!

Not sure if its the hype or my want/need to have a pair but I'm going to sign up for several raffles tomorrow. I might even hit up a couple spots twice. Yes its unethical but so is the sneaker community especially stores that backdoor their pairs. Is there parking at the Roncesvalles livestock spot? Never been buts its the closest one to me

Last edited:

Not sure if its the hype or my want/need to have a pair but I'm going to sign up for several raffles tomorrow. I might even hit up a couple spots twice. Yes its unethical but so is the sneaker community especially stores that backdoor their pairs. Is there parking at the Roncesvalles livestock spot? Never been buts its the closest one to me

As an old school collector...isn't it hard to accept the changes in our hobby just to continue what we love?

Either you adapt or get left behind :smh:

Last edited:

There is around the front area.....but if not you can part on Howard St (believe that is the name......it is near the school and just walk over.

There are parking on the streets, but it'll be full. There are lots of parking on the streets nearby as well, just make sure to get a spot that's not illegal because some of the signs are a bit confusing if you don't pay attention.

Also, the last time I went there, livestock had no signs so I had no idea which store it was, all the while I was trying to find parking in the general area that my gps told me the location was.

I don't see FTL Yonge(Across Eaton Centre) on the list of stores holding the Yeezy V2s, I guess Footaction was given their stock?

Also, does anyone know if Champs and Footaction are having their raffles for tomorrow?

Last edited:
Keeping it close this series was beyond my expectations. I would have been happy with winning one game. I would have preferred that they tanked this year to get a high draft pick, but at least players got postseason experience now.

Yorkdale Champs around 30. Yorkdale FTL about 15 but line is super fast as of 10 mins ago, table is outside of FTL and not inside HOH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom