Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just came back from Yorkdale - B2 had the Air Max 90 Boots (Neon) on sale for 69.99....if you can't get yoursize just go to Footlocker and have them match the price

Anyone in need of Aquas....

I copped mine yesterday from Mic Mac Mall in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Bought at Atletes world. They had a FSR

Im pretty sure, you can have them orderd in from that store.
they were on sale 165$ (219.9.99 - 25%)

Nova Scotia?
tired.gif

Anyone know if their local Holt Renfrew carries the John Varvatos Chuck Taylor's? They didn't have much sizes left in the grey colourway at theYorkdale location.

^^^ go to the Athletes world closest to you, tell them you want to get them shipped in.

Thats where the city,province, and the mall name help.

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

^^^ go to the Athletes world closest to you, tell them you want to get them shipped in.

Thats where the city,province, and the mall name help.

do you have to pay extra? too bad I don't have the loot, them boxing day sales nearly drained my wallet
frown.gif

I remember a few months back Eaton Center Athlete's World had Aquas, IDK if they have them now
eyes.gif

Winners Update: At the winners in Cloverdale mall (highway 427 & Dundas), they have:

Ice Cream Boardflips
alot of Evisu shoes (like 5 different styles)
lrg winter jackets and sweaters
Stussy hoodies and plaid button-ups (lots)
John Varvatos, Calvin Klein denim
Nudie pre-washed black denim (small sizes)

the shoes are pretty terrible quality, I must say. But hey, whatever.

Niagara Nike (as of two days ago).

a bunch of odd converse, and a helluvalot of Huarache 2K5s on the Back wall and a lot of nike frees. Typical AF1 Premiums,

some Nike ACG boots (a la Goadomes, but I don't know their name) and a ton of "special footwear" for 50 bucks --> not just samples. Had someof the AM1s with the Lumberjack print and a free/dunk/trainer hybrid. Nothing too special

Originally Posted by Hogtown91

Winners Update: At the winners in Cloverdale mall (highway 427 & Dundas), they have:

Ice Cream Boardflips

damn, why doesn't the Winners down by my way never carry anything close to that?

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by Hogtown91

Ice Cream Boardflips

damn, why doesn't the Winners down by my way never carry anything close to that?

to think i live 10 mins from cloverdale..but too bad im not into these type of clothing.

hogtown, did u happen to check what's at the shoe department? I'm HOPING that I can still spot some Puma Satoris over there
frown.gif

EDIT:

did u at least see some puma boxes?
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

the shoe departmen is pretty lacking, some ice creams, lots of evisu's and a few ipaths... I saw a couple fo Puma boxes.. I wasn't really looking, butit's worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom