Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Does anyone know why Nike Talk Canada is so %#%%%+* dead?

no idea b
eyes.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

I heard the structure retros dropped in canada... does anybody know what kind of release it is ? thanks

well you arent contributing anything better mr. analog ... we are just trying to fill the void..

my pic wasnt from general by the way
nerd.gif

Reason it's dead is because....

A) A good amount of the members that use to keep the forum going have grown out of this.

B) This specific post is the STORE/OUTLET Report thread and now Stores are making their own threads when really their updates and new arrivals should continueto be posted in here.

People use to run into this specific thread to see if stores had posted info as to new releases etc etc.

C) Forums like Hypebeast & ISS you can access right away just by creating an ID while here you got to wait, but then again those forums are full of idiotsthat just like to start $%%% and run around with rumours etc.

Dudes there are 28 year old men with 8 ID's so they can use to flame stores or certain groups of people.

^Dude that's kind of what this is anyway....

Just to expand on what DiPlOmAt TDOt said - Toronto is getting quasi stagnant with regards to sneakers. Virtually all the places are blown up to the pointthat everyone here knows whats out. Also, its not like there is enough happening at these locations for a daily report.

But reallly, is all about point A)

There is no use for this forum anymore really. That's why its dead.

NT is dead.

ISS is a bunch of kids talking about how excited they are for sneakerpimps, acne problems and how to get a driver's license.

Hypebeast is a bunch of fakers flaming each other and lame stores bigging their stuff up.

Most people here get their information now directly anyways.

And yeah, most of us have grown out of it or have more important things to do.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

There is no use for this forum anymore really. That's why its dead.

NT is dead.

ISS is a bunch of kids talking about how excited they are for sneakerpimps, acne problems and how to get a driver's license.

Hypebeast is a bunch of fakers flaming each other and lame stores bigging their stuff up.

Most people here get their information now directly anyways.

And yeah, most of us have grown out of it or have more important things to do.

let me direct you to the exit...

Trust me, considering how much I've posted since 2001 compared to now, I've bascially bowed out.

I wouldn't even expect you to understand because you're just a troll to me.

zoinks scoob! rownage!

yeah NT canada is dead. NT as a whole is dead; only full of kids and people with more money than they know what to do with. I only come here for the sportsforum and general, get some entertainment.

DIPLOMAT Tdot and soulize speak the truth.

Damn I wasn't even around in 2001 but I can only imagine what once was as I remember 2003-2005 info on here was simply amazing.
This site was my sole place for info and it was on point. I still find NT great for info just not locally as much anymore. If I need and want anythingI'll ask those in the know.

Yes it's dead here but if you want to be the sparkplug then update otherwise leave out the fillers. I'd much rather read an update once a week (evenonce biweekly) than a page or two of fillers you'd have to scroll through to find info of value. Not as bad as ISS where in a single day or two notvisiting the thread there'll be 2-4 pages of which 99% is nonsense.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Trust me, considering how much I've posted since 2001 compared to now, I've bascially bowed out.

calling me a troll? you're the one calling some of us ******s.
well you arent contributing anything better mr. analog ... we are just trying to fill the void..
I wouldn't expect you to understand because you're just an arrogant *@*+%*@ queen to me.

This place died for various reasons

they should have let us implement a local buy/sell thread, now they have one in the Canada section of hypebeast but like mentioned that site is full of lames,this place has prolly the most mature members however they are too tight with rules sometimes.

Sadly as mentioned before this place has served its purpose, and now with so many outlets to get info etc this place i fear is getting less relevant. I wontlie though the community spirit on here was dope, dudes used to help each other get deals and*%#!, but too many lames in the game now. I've actuallyspoken to people that used to post on here before telling me their not into shoes anymore, which doesn't make sense to me cuz personally this is not atrend for me and others alike that know where their passion comes from.

Props to those still around holding it down.

I Love AF1:

Whatever man, everyone on here knows who I am and where and when to catch me (at least anyone that matters and knows what's up), you can say whatever youneed to in person if you feel to throw more obscenities at me.

I've been dropping info and knowledge before you probably even knew what Niketalk was, before the Toronto sneaker scene blew up, so please, don't comeat me with that garbage.

I'm not even gonna speak on it anymore on here, see you around if you feel the need to clear this up in person.

Back
Top Bottom