Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

time to get back in the game just in time for the vi/xvii pack. this will probably be my only shoe purchase for the next 8 months. whos down to go to thestates to save a few bucks?

GOVOLTRONIC has a point. We should also factor gas prices, customs/duties, etc., which negates any price difference between US & Canada.

I cant believe the XVII's are being retroed already. I remember back in the day when they retailed around something like $279 but I couldnt afford thembecause I only had $400 in my bank account.
laugh.gif

I wish I was that enthusiastic about the CFL. The superbowl was exciting to watch, at least from a Giants-fan perspective. I'm surprised that the Giantsplayed well as they did. Defense wins games. The Bills make a few stops in TO too.

V-Mills Nike Outlet Report

They had some new stuff on the racks lately.

FSR "reflector croc" Dunk Highs
FSR on a pair of easter-#*$ colour (didn't really look at them to see the exact colour) Air Stabs
Had two different colorways of the AF25 FSR

and basically the same old crap. Same stuff on the back wall as well. 2k5s, random golf shoes and af1s.

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

60% off fall lines at Harry Rosen
How long is the sell? and is it all Harry Rosen? cause there is an outlet in Heartland plaza
i need a couple blazers

anyone know where i can locate a pair of lebron 4s in the city? i decided to wait on them to go on sale when the new brons were about to drop but i guess iwaited too long. SMH

^ Try the outlets...saw the white/blue before...

Downtown Champs might still have a few pairs...haven't been there for a while though...

Originally Posted by ciseOne

anyone know where i can locate a pair of lebron 4s in the city? i decided to wait on them to go on sale when the new brons were about to drop but i guess i waited too long. SMH
Pretty sure I saw them at Si Vous Play in Pickering. Might want to call ahead.

CiseOne... Try the Burloak nike outlet for sure if you don't have any luck in the city. Last time I saw, they had a lot left. This was during Christmasbreak btw. Blk/red colourway.

I might be able to help you out on getting them from there, get at me, maybe we can work something out.

Originally Posted by CanadianBaller

score at woodside had tons of lebron 4 in the first colorway for $99

eek.gif
. Been looking for that colorway for a decent price for a while. Thanks for the heads up. Gonna head there after school.

^^ ya i've been wanting the first colorway as well. came across a few pairs at the dixie footlocker outlet for 79 bucks but they only had a 8 and 8.5 left.that was a few weeks back. anyways, where is woodside?

theabove, sent you a pm.

yo i went to the score last night with some friends and when we turned the corner it was EMPTY and dark inside. we were all like $%% man. besides that, got anike lebron basketball at national sports for less than 15 bucks. crazy cheap deals on footballs too

Back
Top Bottom