Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You should send it in to Nike for warranty.
For shoes, the stories I heard are they usually give u a list of shoes to choose for replacement.
In the past Nike would try to replace it with the same model but if they didn't have that in stock for whatever reason they'd give you something of equal or more value. in terms of clothes i've never heard personally of the same policy but i would message nike help on their site to get an idea of options first

How does everyone purchase from Adidas US? Web browser won't let me in with VPN.
idk for everyone else but as for me, my work network is based in the US, so I can access the US drop. Don't have a US address tho so it's kinda useless for me regardless lol

On the topic of CS,
anyone have experience with Nike and clothing?
I bought a pair of Nike Pro (hypercool?) tights at Dixie like 4 weeks ago and after the 4-5 wear I noticed a hole at one of the seams. Threw out the tags and receipt already.
I was thinking of just walking in to VM and asking for exchange.

If you don’t have a receipt, VM it any factory store will give you the current selling price in store credit

On the topic of CS,
I bought a pair of Nike Pro (hypercool?) tights at Dixie like 4 weeks ago and after the 4-5 wear I noticed a hole at one of the seams. Threw out the tags and receipt already.
unwritten rule is, for apparel warranty is 1 year from the date on the tag on the lower side hem.
You'll see either a HO16 or a SP17... something like that.
for shoes it's 2 years.

On the topic of CS,
Just take it into any outlet and they will look up the model number and give you the last selling price. No receipt or tags needed.

yeah, pairs will go for sub 450 for a short window of time I feel like...
right now everyone trying to sell for 500, no one's budging.
Just too many pairs to hold any perceived value.

yeah, pairs will go for sub 450 for a short window of time I feel like...
right now everyone trying to sell for 500, no one's budging.
Just too many pairs to hold any perceived value.
Yea saw someone tryna unload their pair for 420. This resell market’s actually a joke rn lol

When you see most resell shops refuse Yeezys due to over supply it's the perfect time to pounce if you're looking for a pair to wear.

Patience is key though with this sneaker game these days

When you see most resell shops refuse Yeezys due to over supply it's the perfect time to pounce if you're looking for a pair to wear.

Yup. I still think any profit at all is positive. Even if you get $450 for Yeezys, that's $110 more than paid for very little work. Of course it's not like other Yeezy sales but a win is a win. Meanwhile, I'm trying to sell my KITH x Nonnatives size 9.5 for $460 (retail plus duties was $461) and nothing... When I put my Beluga 2.0s up, I got instant responses and ended up letting them go day of for $500 and some Thai food, haha.

That is essentially true, there was a pair of Reigning Champ 1.0 UB in my size. Dude was selling for $500.. I had to think about it, by the time I wanted it. It was sold already. I'm still on the hunt for that shoe, would be grail. Above all Yeezy's.

Yup. I still think any profit at all is positive. Even if you get $450 for Yeezys, that's $110 more than paid for very little work. Of course it's not like other Yeezy sales but a win is a win. Meanwhile, I'm trying to sell my KITH x Nonnatives size 9.5 for $460 (retail plus duties was $461) and nothing... When I put my Beluga 2.0s up, I got instant responses and ended up letting them go day of for $500 and some Thai food, haha.

that's the thing, the interest is still VERY high obviously even with them flooding the market.
we're using these terms very loosely because this is still an exclusive sneaker.

Vmills Nike Update
-30% off hash wall and clearance rack
-25%-30% some apparel(the usual items)
-they had those Premium Olive 5s and Tan 4s for retail
-Nothing really worth noting for the shoes, beside the PG1s IMO($100)
IMG_2255.JPG IMG_9710.JPG IMG_2457.JPG

On top of what you posted, saw VM today had the Jordan 6 ASG

Decent amount too, sizes 8-12

Back
Top Bottom