Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have a feeling things are about to get saucy in here but lets keep it clean guys, no need for any of that crap.

I had her IG bookmarked before. But what does she do for work exactly? Other then being invited to special events and showing off?
She works in the whole blogging space, so she does work for Nike and Jordan Brand. If you follow @thejump.co on IG, you'll see that she was part of the Jordan Women's Campaign.

this thread is turning into “the dirty” toronto sneaker edition lollll

btw the dude mocked up in that “ovo shirt stealing” was directly behind me yesterday. chuckled to myself a bit.

Only time I stood in line for shoes was to pick up my yeezys that I got off of Confirmed. Don't know how you guys do it, I hated it :lol:

Hopefully no crazy line to pick up the HU Holi on Queen

If anyone is interested, I was at Halton Hills yesterday and they said they're getting cement 5s today...dunno the cost but probably less than retail

Only time I stood in line for shoes was to pick up my yeezys that I got off of Confirmed. Don't know how you guys do it, I hated it :lol:

I mean that line was probably the stupidest out of all the lines because you had to wait an hour or two just to pick up a pair of shoes that you've been guaranteed. Probably the biggest waste of time I've ever experienced hands down. Last time I was in line, some 10 year old was there with his mom and little sister at 7 in the morning just to pick up his blue tints. Talk about spoiled kids lolll.

Speaking of confirmed, have you guys ever experienced winning a pair on confirmed in a friend's size only to have them flop on you? Cuz that's what happened last time for me and the blue tints so I had no choice but to resell. Thoughts?

If anyone is interested, I was at Halton Hills yesterday and they said they're getting cement 5s today...dunno the cost but probably less than retail
Most likely gonna be around the 170-180 range. I doubt they would sell a size run at the outlets for retail lol

this was my first time ever lining up this long, i think the last time was 2 hours for YOTR jordan 7s back when nike bloor was around. Definately wasnt the best experience (left my headphones and wallet at home, left my gloves in my car) but in the end perseverance paid off. Probably wont do that ever again though haha

this was my first time ever lining up this long, i think the last time was 2 hours for YOTR jordan 7s back when nike bloor was around. Definately wasnt the best experience (left my headphones and wallet at home, left my gloves in my car) but in the end perseverance paid off. Probably wont do that ever again though haha
Danggg that sucks. To be honest though, I feel like the regular campouts/line-ups are an overall better experience compared to the Confirmed line-ups solely due to the suspense and thrill of trying to get a shoe. When I lined up, it was definitely stressful, but the reward feels a lot greater when you're actually able to cop a pair and wear it; there's like a story behind the shoe. With these confirmed line-ups, they more than often just piss me off because I know my shoe is inside and I don't really want to wait to pick up something that I already know is reserved for me. It's like a different feeling y'know? Just my 2 cents

I mean that line was probably the stupidest out of all the lines because you had to wait an hour or two just to pick up a pair of shoes that you've been guaranteed. Probably the biggest waste of time I've ever experienced hands down. Last time I was in line, some 10 year old was there with his mom and little sister at 7 in the morning just to pick up his blue tints. Talk about spoiled kids lolll.

Speaking of confirmed, have you guys ever experienced winning a pair on confirmed in a friend's size only to have them flop on you? Cuz that's what happened last time for me and the blue tints so I had no choice but to resell. Thoughts?

"so I had no choice but to resell." :rofl:

That comment doesn't make any sense to me haha So you were forced to charge over retail? If you meant forced to resell as in buying them and then selling them for retail...then that would make sense.

Also, I thought it wasn't mandatory to purchase even though you won on confirmed...you're not banned or anything, you just lose your pair. But I'm assuming your friend flopped after you picked them up, which does suck. I would get them to EMT me first or at least line up with me to pick up the pair.

LMAO!

On a side note though, especially to those who are younger. Focus your efforts on building a good career path. Shoes and clothes are nice, but the bank/dealership aren't gonna take sneakers for payment.
the best post.

Side note- 20k followers means your ig famous? Not knocking her, just seems like a low number

My sneaker dilemma and thought processes through the past day.

Too much ego and pride to stand in line by myself (because all my friends for the most part don't care about sneakers) with highschool kids waiting for sneakers because I am a grown *** man.

Look on kijiji and see the prices of the shoes that I wanted to line up for.

Cry a little on the inside that my pride got in the way of obtaining a nice shoe.

Stay off kijiji and facebook because of how triggering it is to see the shoe in so many peoples hands.

#endrant

My sneaker dilemma and thought processes through the past day.

Too much ego and pride to stand in line by myself (because all my friends for the most part don't care about sneakers) with highschool kids waiting for sneakers because I am a grown *** man.

Look on kijiji and see the prices of the shoes that I wanted to line up for.

Cry a little on the inside that my pride got in the way of obtaining a nice shoe.

Stay off kijiji and facebook because of how triggering it is to see the shoe in so many peoples hands.

#endrant

#fomo
That's exactly the drive for me to cop things now. lol

Last time I stood in line was a few years back when HOH first opened on Yonge - it was March Break and they had a release of different models each day. I was able to grab the royal 1s - but I stood by myself for hours - surrounded by folks less than 1/3 my age... . Never again. To put this in perspective - my previous line up was at Goodfoot for Unkle dunks...yes I’m that old:smile:

Last time I stood in line was a few years back when HOH first opened on Yonge - it was March Break and they had a release of different models each day. I was able to grab the royal 1s - but I stood by myself for hours - surrounded by folks less than 1/3 my age... . Never again. To put this in perspective - my previous line up was at Goodfoot for Unkle dunks...yes I’m that old:smile:

wow goodfoot. damnn i remember as a kid going in and not being to afford anything ....

The last two ridiculous line ups are pretty recent to me, and i'm not young lol
Feb 2018 - Supreme SS18 drop in Brooklyn, lined up for 3 hours
Aug 2017 - Supreme FW17 drop in Soho, lined up for 5 hours

I don't want to, but online is so hard for Supreme, and resell is ridiculous.
The only solution for me is to outwork the resellers. :/
I buy to wear and not resell

I had her IG bookmarked before. But what does she do for work exactly? Other then being invited to special events and showing off?
She's one of the better influencers, some of them in the Toronto game literally do nothing of substance but yet they still get invited to these "events". It was like the party they had at the Footlocker on Yonge for the Nike NBA gear launch thing, where tons of people here got an invite and then at the door were told they couldn't enter, yet you had tons of these influencer clowns that could care less about the sneaker game being let in. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom