Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ were they 9.5? I grabbed those yesterday from NOTL and retuned them today - I couldn’t swing that colourway either

321138E9-2E3D-4F7C-B5CA-B648ACD14064.jpeg
741DCFCE-D95B-40AD-8AC7-6D1034A34657.jpeg

This is a classic... haven’t worn it in a decade. I’m too big now.

I guess I just missed you bobbyfett bobbyfett -

Those Unkles are still alive - SBs made a mass exodus to my fam about 7-8 years back. Also remember picking up Jedi dunks on a Monday - only person in the store - would talk kicks for a minute with Matt or Jesar. Anyone still have any GDFT apparel kicking around?

I think we met at the Jordan 3 88 release on Yonge. I was like 50th in-line.

Anyways... Goodfoot was great loved going there to get sneakers and stare at the glass case of consignment shoes and dream. Hahaha. I still own Every shoe I bought there except my mahogany hemp dunks that I sold because I bought them one Sz too big.

I had her IG bookmarked before. But what does she do for work exactly? Other then being invited to special events and showing off?

Remember “Influencers” are usually “brand consultants”....That’s a full plate

Anyways... Goodfoot was great loved going there to get sneakers and stare at the glass case of consignment shoes and dream. Hahaha. I still own Every shoe I bought there except my mahogany hemp dunks that I sold because I bought them one Sz too big.

Wanna trade for my hooded all black varsity jacket (the one with the zipper on the hood)? Lol

What size is that varsity!?!?!?!?:wow:

Correct, probably one of the least relevant artists right now - and has little to no collection with Jordan brand.

LMAO!

On a side note though, especially to those who are younger. Focus your efforts on building a good career path. Shoes and clothes are nice, but the bank/dealership aren't gonna take sneakers for payment.

Exactly. Also ****ing buying shoes with intentions to resell is so waaaaaaak. Like that is a poor mentality, really tho.

Also people fanning out on celebs is just wak to me. Don't every put anyone on a pedestal, even vaginas. Dont put that on a pedestal either.

My sneaker dilemma and thought processes through the past day.

Too much ego and pride to stand in line by myself (because all my friends for the most part don't care about sneakers) with highschool kids waiting for sneakers because I am a grown *** man.

Look on kijiji and see the prices of the shoes that I wanted to line up for.

Cry a little on the inside that my pride got in the way of obtaining a nice shoe.

Stay off kijiji and facebook because of how triggering it is to see the shoe in so many peoples hands.

#endrant

I can totally relate to this, but you forgot the last step:
Life goes on.

At the end of it all they’re just shoes. I’ve NEVER paid resell on a single pair and never will on principle #TeamRetailOrBust and would rather miss out. Sure there are shoes I would like in my rotation (Royal 1s, Carmines) but the only hitch it causes in my daily life is maybe during the staring-at-all-my-boxes-to-decide-what-shoes-to-wear moment before leaving the house (c'mon, y'all do it too!) and wishing I had ____ shoes, then I just pull something else instead. Big picture: you already got 68 pairs or whatever and stressing over the fact you really want it to be 74, 77, 85, etc...pretty crazy if you think about it.

My Mitchell & Ness raptors shorts I copped from eBay with the 20 off came in. Anyone know a tailor that could add pockets to these?

I got mine done at Studio Kim. Forgot how much the total was but It was under $25 I know that.

My only pick up from G.F were the De La Soul Hi's. But all this GDFT gear prompts me to stock up on current boutique gear: Adrift, Exclu...

My only pick up from G.F were the De La Soul Hi's. But all this GDFT gear prompts me to stock up on current boutique gear: Adrift, Exclu...

It’s not the same. That was a totally different time, GDFT and early LS and Stolen Riches were more like a “Cheers” type of setting (some may have to google that TV show).

Anyone see the post that Capsule put up about the Atmos Animal pack? Well I just got a screen shot from a friend of the owner calling people out on his personal account. I don’t understand the thought process of people in this city.

Attachments

• DC2AC699-ADF7-433A-A183-F7EA54BAF173.jpeg
    DC2AC699-ADF7-433A-A183-F7EA54BAF173.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 134
Anyone have experience ordering from netmagnetism before? Ordered a gift card on the 7th and still haven’t received it. Support confirmed that it would be emailed so I doubt it would take this long

Anyone see the post that Capsule put up about the Atmos Animal pack? Well I just got a screen shot from a friend of the owner calling people out on his personal account. I don’t understand the thought process of people in this city.

saaaad. someone tell that guy to stay off the tony...not like anyone gets releases from capsule except fam and friends.

I miss the times when you could still get a sense of false hope on ADC.... at least let me choose a size ffs...

Oh well, Livestock's dropping at 2PM today if you guys still want pairs! Sign-up for the link ends at 12PM!

Back
Top Bottom