Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I know it's a long shot , but will nike throw us a bone and give us the LeBron X Mints and the DB III's ?

- fingers crossed

I know it's a long shot , but will nike throw us a bone and give us the LeBron X Mints and the DB III's ?

- fingers crossed
I highly doubt it, better call in those connects from the States if you want either one, that's what I'm doing with the Lebron X
Anyone know which SVP besides Steeles has the KD5 Hulks?
I was at the SVP Woodside Square and SVP Queen within the past week, IIRC both have the KD5 Hulks

So House of Hoops did a "silent" drop of the LeBron X Hazelnuts about an hour ago. Unless you happened to get an inside heads up or called in randomly you wouldn't have known. They had 13 pairs (or so I was told), when I walked over after being told on the phone they only had 3 people in line and were waiting for the UPS shipment, they were sold out.

Pretty much gone in a small window of time. As I arrived an employee named Allan had two pairs, mentioning he wouldn't post or say anything on IG.

Last edited:
Anybody know if the air max Camo Country pack will hit Toronto?

this.

So House of Hoops did a "silent" drop of the LeBron X Hazelnuts about an hour ago. Unless you happened to get an inside heads up or called in randomly you wouldn't have known. They had 13 pairs (or so I was told), when I walked over after being told on the phone they only had 3 people in line and were waiting for the UPS shipment, they were sold out.

Pretty much gone in a small window of time. As I arrived a employee/a person named Alian I think had two pairs, mentioning he wouldn't post or say anything on IG.

damn, pretty much if you arent on the inside = no hope

Alright I get it you clowning me 
i dont think so.  he's being serious.

it seems as if so far only SVP Queen and House of Hoops is getting the Black/Shadow 1s, possibly annoucements from Livestock and Capsule on Thursday/Friday but nothings guaranteed considering their Lebron Denims got delayed.

even if u want to pass on the Black Shadow 1s, its not like someones going to let u cut in front of them for the GR of the All Red Jordan IVs or the Black/Red/Grey Jordan 1 Mids

i dont think so.  he's being serious.
it seems as if so far only SVP Queen and House of Hoops is getting the Black/Shadow 1s, possibly annoucements from Livestock and Capsule on Thursday/Friday but nothings guaranteed considering their Lebron Denims got delayed.

even if u want to pass on the Black Shadow 1s, its not like someones going to let u cut in front of them for the GR of the All Red Jordan IVs or the Black/Red/Grey Jordan 1 Mids

If you want to have a good shot at getting the 1s in your size then I agree. Maybe not an overnight camp but just as a frame of reference. When Royal 1s dropped at HOH people who went at 4am didn't even get a pair. That release while probably more sought after had about 40 pairs. If this one has roughly the same amount and if only here and SVP Queen getting them, I wouldn't rule out the line starting very early in the morning.

Ugly Dukling just north of Yonge & Dundas just announced they'll be getting the Shadow 1's via instagram. $170.

if u guys wanna line up at hoh u guys better go earlier than 4 am specially when there 2 jordan releasing to secure your spot cuz u gotta rmb too that those ppl infront always bring more ppl in with them when its close to opening it sux but thats reality

dmn man

i guess im camping out

least i'll be round other sneakerheads

anybody gonna bring monopoly or some *****? lol

Last edited:

Pretty much gone in a small window of time. As I arrived a employee/a person named Alian I think had two pairs, mentioning he wouldn't post or say anything on IG.

WTH ! HOH is soooo sketch man !!

Last edited:
i dunno why HOH wont say how much they have for public atleast ppl wont waste there time lining up 

I actually didn't mind the silent drop by HOH. Though the amount of pairs were low, was just annoyed it clearly stayed in-house somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom