Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So 2 ads on Kijiji for Lebron Hazeluts sz 12 and 10 for sale by same person --- must be "Allan" 

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-other-Nike-LeBron-X-EXT-Brown-Suede-Sz-12-W0QQAdIdZ502701534

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-other-Nike-LeBron-X-EXT-Brown-Suede-Sz-9-W0QQAdIdZ502675715

mean.gif
If this is this is the Allan dude taking advantage of peeps I'm really hoping he gets what he deserve...I also heard that this "Allan" actually don't work for Nike or HOH he just has a friend from the inside that does the work for him....I known someone got exposed from a Nike employee trying to flip and he was fired on the spot...

anyway GL this weekend peoples !!! hope you get your pair....

Correct me if im wrong... But i think the 20% rule is for launch items like Saturday big day releases. When they received shipment of camo foams I went and bought two pairs (second was for a friend) so the about one pair per person also went out the window. I bought my foams on a Wednesday as well. Shipment came in around noon and when i reached there at 1pm(lunch break) they didnt even hit the stock floor yet and dude had to go upstairs to go get it.

"wednesday" might be the new release day! 
wink.gif

I don't know much about the rule . But like you said , there are probably 100 exceptions lol . Hopefully this dosent happen next week with the LeBron X Mints

Edit : Oh btw , that guy selling the two pairs isn't Allan . It's some other person. I emailed him asking what store he got them from and his exact words were : " I've got the Receipt, $700 is just to weed out the jerk off. Best offer is $525. Appreciate the interest. Peace "

So for those willing to pay $525 , good luck !

Also the selling has THREE PAIRS now ! Size 9 11 & 12

Last edited:
Yes there is a guy named Allan that works at HOH, asian guy. I know him personally and am not surprised, I'm sure a lot of people would do the same thing if they worked there. Definitely not condoning it, but it is what it is.

Anyways I got some ES passes for July 17-20 I'll send out the pass to those on my email list from past invites.

Yes there is a guy named Allan that works at HOH, asian guy. I know him personally and am not surprised, I'm sure a lot of people would do the same thing if they worked there. Definitely not condoning it, but it is what it is

Is he the tall chinese guy with spiky hair, cause it's always that guy that asks me where and how much I get my Kobes whenever I drop by (usually in some Kobe heat)

Nah there's another Chinese guy who works at HOH, little bit shorter than spiky hair and his hair is your average straight cut

Yes there is a guy named Allan that works at HOH, asian guy. I know him personally and am not surprised, I'm sure a lot of people would do the same thing if they worked there. Definitely not condoning it, but it is what it is.

I def agree but this is just a desperate move on his part...selling a pair of kicks to some kid that he knows the kid cannot afford...that's just greed...BTW there are few asians in that store that I know....one of them is filipino not just chinese peeps
Originally Posted by precipitous  

quit it allen you messing it up for the rest of us asians
hahahaahah...jokessssss

Dropped by SVP Steeles, things that stood out: Air Jordan 2012 Powder blue, kobe vi dark knight, hazelnut trainer 1. ton of clearance basketball apparel arrived

Looks like these are the kobe's coming out on the 27th, dubbed the Milksnakes by sneakernews

University Red/Sail-Noble Red-Pearl Grey

Last edited:
anybody got hookups on es passes?btw im new to nt,nice to meet you all..could some skool me on how to work this thing

So for those willing to pay $525 , good luck !

Also the selling has THREE PAIRS now ! Size 9 11 & 12

Blah, hope that's a shill offer or something. Seeing these for $150+ cheaper on some other mediums.

--

@illistic I'm considering them - and I don't really even buy J's, so it's pretty rare for me. I like red.

Blah, hope that's a shill offer or something. Seeing these for $150+ cheaper on some other mediums.

--

@illistic I'm considering them - and I don't really even buy J's, so it's pretty rare for me. I like red.

Yeah, I really shouldn't. Jordans tend to kill my feet, but they just look great.

I don't own a pair of Jordans, nothing about these weekends release will change that, plus if I wanted to grab the Toros I can go later since apparently it's such a major GR, i'll just wait for my Kobe 8 PP Black/Red to come in

I myself am on the fence, but I love all red shoes. If they were suede like the TB V's it would've been no question, in the end I'll probably do it and if I don't like them just sell my pair.

Last edited:
Passing on every Jordan until we see official pics of the XI's in December.
Oh boy, we're already looking at December and the XIs, almost EVERYBODY'S FAVOURITE SNEAKER!!!

I'm going to enjoy my breakfast while watching at the crowd of people who lined up for this one as I did during the Playoff XI release

Question: Is Toronto getting the Lebron X EXT "Black Suede"? or is it just the usual US release only.

I def agree but this is just a desperate move on his part...selling a pair of kicks to some kid that he knows the kid cannot afford...that's just greed...BTW there are few asians in that store that I know....one of them is filipino not just chinese peeps

Call it what you want...but thats what it's become. I dont agree with it, but Ive been around it too long to let it get to me. Allan is the only asian I know and was the only one when they first opened...as for other's I have no idea who they've hired. Also I was married to a filipina...so I know the difference between the 2 races. Thanks for clearing it up though.

Last edited:
I'm on the fence as well for the 4's but i"ll have to see how they look in person.

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend. Indy race this weekend has already caused havoc on our streets, and will only get worse driving around downtown.

Passes have been sent to those that emailed me.

Back
Top Bottom