Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You could probably stroll in next tuesday and still get a pair... dont quote me on that though

welp. sort of had a feeling laces sold fakes.

go to the store, and let them hear you. if not, keep calling..etc

dont let this slide.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** news news *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

" MY FRIEND"

Bought a pair of "Bred 1s" from Laces Toronto around the 29th or 30th, found out they were fakes a few days later thanks to a few of you guys in Sole Talk here.

I call Laces bout a day later, he accuses me of knowing nothing about Js and spouts some other things until we reach the conclusion we should meet up later at York University for a potential refund in about 2 weeks (Jan 14).

He calls me about a week before the meet and tells me he doubts that the pair I have are fakes and asks me to take a few comparison photos to a Footlocker pair which I do, and i've been trying to contact him for that meetup ever since 2 days ago, and he hasn't been picking up.

I'm not sure what to do now, does anyone have any advice? 

I'm foolish for not knowing how to legit check them better during the meet, I understand, but I'm seriously cheesed im out 350 
Welp, that sucks. I bought a pair from them as well. I got shook reading this, but I just referenced them to my friends' pair from Footlocker and they match up fine. 

Sorry to hear bro.

After looking at your pics, are those shoes even the same size?

Last edited:
The back of the shoe is the most guaranteed way to tell if they are the unauthorized pairs or the legit retail pairs. All the grey market/fakes will have the peaks showing at the back. Just use this picture as reference, the 2nd last pic is the one I'm referring to. Even if it has the slightest peak sticking out, its the fakes, no retail pair has that ever, doesn't matter what anyone says, if they say they got it from footlocker, I would say they are lying and swapped pairs out (even with receipt). The royals have this same problem

https://statich.niketalk.com/a/a1/a1f4301f_Bred_1s_Retail_vs_GM.png

The back of the shoe is the most guaranteed way to tell if they are the unauthorized pairs or the legit retail pairs. All the grey market/fakes will have the peaks showing at the back. Just use this picture as reference, the 2nd last pic is the one I'm referring to. Even if it has the slightest peak sticking out, its the fakes, no retail pair has that ever, doesn't matter what anyone says, if they say they got it from footlocker, I would say they are lying and swapped pairs out (even with receipt). The royals have this same problem

Good looks. Yeah, that clears things up nicely. 

by the peaks do u mean the stitches showing that are circled?

are production dates on the fake bred 1's the same as the real pair?  i know with the royal's the fakes are 9/13/12.

Any1 know if the aj6 white infrareds releasing next month are a GR? And are most jordan retailers getting them?

Any1 know if the aj6 white infrareds releasing next month are a GR? And are most jordan retailers getting them?
I heard aj6 white and toro 6 is releasing same time.. just like how they did toro 4 and shadow 1s... or is it rumours 

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** news news *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

" MY FRIEND"

Bought a pair of "Bred 1s" from Laces Toronto around the 29th or 30th, found out they were fakes a few days later thanks to a few of you guys in Sole Talk here.

I call Laces bout a day later, he accuses me of knowing nothing about Js and spouts some other things until we reach the conclusion we should meet up later at York University for a potential refund in about 2 weeks (Jan 14).

He calls me about a week before the meet and tells me he doubts that the pair I have are fakes and asks me to take a few comparison photos to a Footlocker pair which I do, and i've been trying to contact him for that meetup ever since 2 days ago, and he hasn't been picking up.

I'm not sure what to do now, does anyone have any advice? 

I'm foolish for not knowing how to legit check them better during the meet, I understand, but I'm seriously cheesed im out 350 
Laces Toronto Don't even have a Nike/Jordan account! If anything ask for "Nick Matas, the King of Kicks Himself" Right off there website! LMAO
roll.gif
I dont think they sell anything legit!  One of my boys called me and asked me if i knew these clowns, I said Laced? He was like Na Laces. I'm like sounds like a bootleg Laced!  They must get dem early release! What a Joke 350? should have just went on Kijiji to find a pair!

What are the numbers for AJ3 Powder Blue?  I think they're GR so just stroll in for a pair?
Shipments are delayed in Toronto! Hearing next week sometime.

Hi fellows NTers, I dunno if they already post about this, just went to TSW in PM they are doin a raffle for the Jordan 10 Retro "Cool Grey" that will be released on the 25th this month.

Hi fellows NTers, I dunno if they already post about this, just went to TSW in PM they are doin a raffle for the Jordan 10 Retro "Cool Grey" that will be released on the 25th this month.
Thats Prob because of the Asian Kid who got 9 pairs of the Bred 1's!!!!

Back
Top Bottom