Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Random store updates. Today's Sportswear at PMall has Grey Innevas for 149.99, that's with the royal blue/powder blue heel.

Fairview Mall Champs has a 9.5 Jordan 3Lab5 or whatever the **** they're called which I think a lot of people may be interested in.

Happy Sunday NT.

Powder Blues were sitting as expected at HOH Buffalo Saturday. Retail was 170+tax. I will admit they were better than expected

Powder Blues were sitting as expected at HOH Buffalo Saturday. Retail was 170+tax. I will admit they were better than expected

Saw them in person over the weekend, the materials and quality on them are great. Very impressed, I just can't see myself really rocking with that color.

Nothing special at Lundy's lane, Zoom soldiers (109), usual runners, Kingman Leather (49), Volt, Black, Multi Flyknits (139)

Some M9s(119), CP3.VI AE's, Flyknit racers (109), flyknit frees (109), diamond turfs (49) in clearance. Other notables: AM 2013 womens (89), KD VI N7 GS (59)

Last edited:
first post on here.

Anyone know if the taxi's avail in Toronto anywhere?

Also are we getting the 6's in feb?

call some todays sportswears and ask about the taxis. That'd be where I'd start.

Last edited:
Hey everyone...has anyone seen any Kobe 8s anywhere? hradly any on kijiji, stores and outlets. Really im trying to find milk snakes. Any info would help. 

What's good toronto?

Gonna be in the east end for work tomorrow...can I get a link for an ES Pass? Ill get you back if I run into any. Much appreciated.

I wonder if that pic of LL was legit with him camping out since Tuesday. Even if it wasn't, it was still pretty funny anyways.

God bless any man waiting outside right now. Mans are taking the shoe game to a whole new level.

care to explain?

Svp restocked on bred 11

Its not worth it, nor are 97% of the shoes worth camping out 12 hours in advance in -30 degree weather.
I swear its these new kids who recently got into sneakers who do this. Take it to the extreme. Yet ask them the significance of the shoe and they are clueless.
(I joined last year only because iss died. Been around iss since 06)

But i get it, they can do whatever they want.....yeah whatever.

I wonder if that pic of LL was legit with him camping out since Tuesday. Even if it wasn't, it was still pretty funny anyways.

God bless any man waiting outside right now. Mans are taking the shoe game to a whole new level.
Im not sure if even gods blessings can save them in this cold.

Back
Top Bottom